GL Class Code 98813 - Sewer Cleaning
Are you searching for the General Liability Class Code 98813 - Sewer Cleaning?
Get information about this GL class code and its related North American Industry Classification System (NAICS), National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
The General Liability Class Code 98813 - Sewer Cleaning. Learn more about GL Code 98813 and it's related NAICS, NCCI and SIC codes.
- What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 98813?
- What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 98813?
- What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for GL Code 98813?
- What Are The Related NCCI Code(s) for GL Code 98813?
What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 98813?
The description for GL Class Code 98813 is: Sewer Cleaning.
What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 98813?
The related SIC Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 98813 - Sewer Cleaning is:
Description for 7699 Repair Shops and Related Services, Not Elsewhere Classified
Establishments primarily engaged in specialized repair services, not elsewhere classified, such as bicycle repair; leather goods repair; lock and gun repair, including the making of lock parts or gun parts to individual order; musical instrument repair; septic tank cleaning; farm machinery repair; furnace cleaning; motorcycle repair; tank truck cleaning; taxidermists; tractor repair; and typewriter repair.
- Agricultural equipment repair
- Antique repair and restoration, except furniture and automotive
- Awning repair shops
- Beer pump coil cleaning and repair service
- Bicycle repair shops
- Binoculars and other optical goods repair
- Blacksmith shops
- Boiler cleaning
- Boiler repair shops except manufacturing
- Bowling pins, refinishing or repair
- Camera repair shops
- Catch basin cleaning
- Cesspool cleaning
- China firing and decorating to individual order
- Cleaning and reglazing of baking pans
- Cleaning bricks
- Coppersmithing repair, except construction
- Covering textile rolls
- Dental instrument repair
- Drafting instrument repair
- Engine repair, except automotive
- Farm machinery repair
- Farriers (blacksmith shops)
- Fire control (military) equipment repair
- Furnace and chimney cleaning
- Furnace cleaning service
- Gas appliance repair service
- Glazing and cleaning baking pans
- Gun parts made to individual order
- Gunsmith shops
- Harness repair shops
- Industrial truck repair
- Key duplicating shops
- Laboratory instrument repair, except electric
- Lawnmower repair shops
- Leather goods repair shops
- Lock parts made to individual order
- Locksmith shops
- Luggage repair shops
- Machinery cleaning
- Mattress renovating and repair shops
- Measuring and controlling instrument repair, mechanical
- Medical equipment repair, except electric
- Meteorological instrument repair
- Microscope repair
- Mirror repair shops
- Motorcycle repair service
- Musical instrument repair shops
- Nautical and navigational instrument repair, except electric
- Organ tuning and repair
- Piano tuning and repair
- Picture framing to individual order, not connected with retail art
- Picture framing, custom
- Pocketbook repair shops
- Precision instrument repair
- Reneedling work
- Repair of optical instruments
- Repair of photographic equipment
- Repair of service station equipment
- Repair of speedometers
- Rug repair shops, not combined with cleaning
- Saddlery repair shops
- Scale repair service
- Scientific instrument repair, except electric
- Septic tank cleaning service
- Sewer cleaning and rodding
- Sewing machine repair shops
- Sharpening and repairing knives, saws, and tools
- Ship boiler and tank cleaning and repair-contractors
- Ship scaling-contractors
- Stove repair shops
- Surgical instrument repair
- Surveying instrument repair
- Tank and boiler cleaning service
- Tank truck cleaning service
- Tent repair shops
- Thermostat repair
- Tinsmithing repair, except construction
- Tractor repair
- Tuning of pianos and organs
- Typewriter repair, including electric
- Venetian blind repair shops
- Window shade repair shops
What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for GL Code 98813?
The related NAICS Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 98813 - Sewer Cleaning is:
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in (1) pumping (i.e., cleaning) septic tanks and cesspools and/or (2) renting and/or servicing portable toilets.
- Cesspool cleaning services
- Portable toilet pumping (i.e., cleaning) services
- Portable toilet renting and/or servicing
- Pumping (i.e., cleaning) cesspools and septic tanks
- Pumping (i.e., cleaning) portable toilets
- Septic tank cleaning services
- Septic tank pumping (i.e., cleaning) services
- Tank cleaning services, septic
- Toilet renting and/or servicing, portable
What Are The Related NCCI Code(s) for GL Code 98813?
GL Class Code 98813 - The Bottom Line
The General Liability Class Code for Sewer Cleaning is 98813.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Get useful tips and information about how much commercial insurance costs, small business risks and exposures, how insurance regulations effect your businesses' and detailed descriptions of coverages and exclusions and more. Most small businesses need to buy the following four types of insurance at a minimum to cover their operations from every day risks:
Property Insurance: This policy covers a business if the property used in the business is damaged or stolen as the result of common perils like fire or theft. Commercial property insurance covers the buildings, structures and also business personal property - which includes furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items.
Liability Insurance: Any company can be sued. Slip-and fall lawsuits are very common and be costly. Customers can claim you injured them or damaged their property - and lawsuits are very expensive. Commercial liability insurance pays damages and can include attorney's fees and other legal expenses. It also ca pay for the medical bills of injured third parties
Commercial Auto Insurance: For vehicles owned by the business. Commercial auto insurance pays bodily injury or property damage costs for which the business is found liable - up the the policy limits for liability and property damage.
Workers Compensation Insurance: In almost every state employers must provide workers comp when there are W2 employees. Workers compensation pays for the medical care of employees and can replace a portion of lost wages - regardless of who was at fault for the injuries.