GL Class Code 98601 - Railroad Construction
Are you searching for the General Liability Class Code 98601 - Railroad Construction?
Get information about this GL class code and its related North American Industry Classification System (NAICS), National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
The General Liability Class Code 98601 - Railroad Construction. Learn more about GL Code 98601 and it's related NAICS, NCCI and SIC codes.
- What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 98601?
- What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 98601?
- What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for GL Code 98601?
- What Are The Related NCCI Code(s) for GL Code 98601?
- What Are The Related California Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 98601?
- What Are The Related Delaware Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 98601?
- What Are The Related New Jersey Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 98601?
- What Are The Related New York Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 98601?
- What Are The Related Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 98601?
What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 98601?
The description for GL Class Code 98601 is: Railroad Construction.
What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 98601?
The related SIC Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 98601 - Railroad Construction is:
Description for 1629 Heavy Construction, Not Elsewhere Classified
General and special trade contractors primarily engaged in the construction of heavy projects, not elsewhere classified.
- Athletic field construction-general contractors
- Blasting, except building demolition-contractors
- Breakwater construction-general contractors
- Bridle path construction-general contractors
- Brush clearing or cutting-contractors
- Caisson drilling-contractors
- Canal construction-general contractors
- Central station construction-general contractors
- Channel construction-general contractors
- Channel cutoff construction-general contractors
- Chemical complex or facilities construction-general contractors
- Clearing of land-general contractors
- Cofferdam construction-general contractors
- Coke oven construction-general contractors
- Cutting right-of-way-general contractors
- Dam construction-general contractors
- Dike construction-general contractors
- Discharging station construction, mine-general contractors
- Dock construction-general contractors
- Drainage project construction-general contractors
- Dredging-general contractors
- Earth moving, not connected with building construction-general
- Flood control project construction-general contractors
- Furnace construction for industrial plants-general contractors
- Golf course construction-general contractors
- Harbor construction-general contractors
- Hydroelectric plant construction-general contractors
- Industrial incinerator construction-general contractors
- Industrial plant appurtenance construction-general contractors
- Irrigation projects construction-general contractors
- Jetty construction-general contractors
- Kiln construction-general contractors
- Land clearing-contractors
- Land drainage-contractors
- Land leveling (irrigation)-contractors
- Land reclamation-contractors
- Levee construction-general contractors
- Light and power plant construction-general contractors
- Loading station construction, mine-general contractors
- Lock and waterway construction-general contractors
- Marine construction-general contractors
- Mine loading and discharging station construction-general contractors
- Mining appurtenance construction-general contractors
- Missile facilities construction-general contractors
- Nuclear reactor containment structure construction-general contractors
- Oil refinery construction-general contractors
- Oven construction for industrial plants-general contractors
- Oven construction, bakers' -general contractors
- Petrochemical plant construction-general contractors
- Petroleum refinery construction-general contractors
- Pier construction-general contractors
- Pile driving-contractors
- Pond construction-general contractors
- Power plant construction-general contractors
- Railroad construction-general contractors
- Railway roadbed construction-general contractors
- Reclamation projects construction-general contractors
- Reservoir construction-general contractors
- Revetment construction-general contractors
- Rock removal, underwater-contractors
- Sewage treatment plant construction-general contractors
- Ski tow erection-general contractors
- Soil compacting service-contractors
- Submarine rock removal-general contractors
- Subway construction-general contractors
- Tennis court construction, outdoor-general contractors
- Timber removal, underwater-contractors
- Tipple construction-general contractors
- Trail building-general contractors
- Trailer camp construction-general contractors
- Washeries construction, mining-general contractors
- Waste disposal plant construction-general contractors
- Water power project construction-general contractors
- Water treatment plant construction-general contractors
- Waterway construction-general contractors
- Wharf construction-general contractors
What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for GL Code 98601?
The related NAICS Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 98601 - Railroad Construction is:
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in heavy and engineering construction projects (excluding highway, street, bridge, and distribution line construction). The work performed may include new work, reconstruction, rehabilitation, and repairs. Specialty trade contractors are included in this group if they are engaged in activities primarily related to engineering construction projects (excluding highway, street, bridge, distribution line, oil and gas structure, and utilities building and structure construction). Construction projects involving water resources (e.g., dredging and land drainage), development of marine facilities, and projects involving open space improvement (e.g., parks and trails) are included in this industry.
- Anchored earth retention contractors
- Athletic field (except stadium) construction
- Avalanche, rockslide, or mudslide protection construction
- Breakwater construction
- Bridle path construction
- Bulkhead wall or embarkment construction
- Caisson (i.e., marine or pneumatic structures) construction
- Canal construction
- Channel construction
- Cofferdam construction
- Construction management, dam
- Construction management, marine structure
- Construction management, mass transit
- Construction management, outdoor recreation facility
- Construction management, tunnel
- Cribbing (i.e., shore protection), construction
- Dam construction
- Dike and other flood control structure construction
- Dock construction
- Drainage canal and ditch construction
- Drainage project construction
- Dredging (e.g., canal, channel, ditch, waterway)
- Drive-in movie facility construction
- Earth retention system construction
- Earth-filled dam construction
- Electricity generating plant, hydroelectric, construction
- Embankment construction
- Farm drainage tile installation
- Flood control project construction
- Floodway canal and ditch construction
- Gabion construction
- Golf course construction
- Harbor construction
- Horizontal drilling (e.g., underground cable, pipeline, sewer installation)
- Hydroelectric generating facility construction
- Ice rink (except indoor) construction
- Jetty construction
- Land drainage contractors
- Levee construction
- Light rail system construction
- Lock and waterway construction
- Marine construction
- Microtunneling contractors
- Missile facility construction
- Monorail construction
- Nuclear waste disposal site construction
- Outdoor recreation facility construction
- Park and recreational open space improvement construction
- Pier construction
- Pile driving, marine
- Pipe-jacking contractors
- Play ground construction
- Port facility construction
- Power plant, hydroelectric, construction
- Railroad construction
- Railway construction (e.g., interlocker, roadbed, signal, track)
- Railway roadbed construction
- Recreation area, open space, construction
- Recreational vehicle park construction
- Retaining walls, anchored (e.g., with piles, soil nails, tieback anchors), construction
- Revetment construction
- Riprap installation
- Rock removal, underwater
- Seawall, wave protection, construction
- Sediment control system construction
- Ski tow construction
- Spillway, floodwater, construction
- Sports field construction
- Streetcar line construction
- Subway construction
- Tennis courts, outdoor, construction
- Timber removal, underwater
- Trail construction
- Trenching, underwater
- Tunnel construction
- Wharf construction
What Are The Related NCCI Code(s) for GL Code 98601?
The related NCCI Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 98601 is:7855 - Railroad Construction - Laying or Relaying Of Tracks or Maintenance Of Way By Contractor - No Work On Elevated Railroads & Drivers
6702 - Railroad Construction - All Operations Including Clerical, Salespersons & Drivers - Coverage Under The Federal Employers' Liability Act (fela) - Program I
6704 - Railroad Construction - All Operations Including Clerical, Salespersons & Drivers - Coverage Under The Federal Employers' Liability Act (fela) - Program Ii - State Act Benefits
6703 - Railroad Construction - All Operations Including Clerical, Salespersons & Drivers - Coverage Under The Federal Employers' Liability Act (fela) - Program Ii - Usl & hw Act Benefits
What Are The Related California Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 98601?
The related CA Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 98601 is:7855 - Railroad Construction
What Are The Related Delaware Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 98601?
The related DE Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 98601 is:0605 - Railroad Construction
5506 - Concrete Median Placement - Temporary or Permanent
6702 - Railroad Construction - Program I
6704 - Railroad Construction - Program Ii:state Act
6703 - Railroad Construction Program Ii - Us Act
What Are The Related New Jersey Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 98601?
The related NJ Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 98601 is:7855 - Railroad Construction By Contractor - Laying or Relaying Of Tracks or Maintenance Of Way - Drivers
6702 - Railroad Construction - Including Clericaldrivers, Chauffeurs and Their Helpers
6703 - Railroad Construction - Including Clerical Office Drivers, Chauffeurs and Their Helpers
What Are The Related New York Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 98601?
The related NY Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 98601 is:7855 - Railroad Constr. - Laying or Relaying Tracks - No Work On Elevated Railroad - All Oper To Compl & Drivers
6701 - Railroad Construction - All Operations To Completion & Drivers
What Are The Related Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 98601?
The related PA Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 98601 is:0605 - Railroad Construction
7855 - Railroad Construction - Laying or Relaying Of Tracks or Maintenance Of Way By Contractor - No Work On Elevated Railroads & Drivers
GL Class Code 98601 - The Bottom Line
The General Liability Class Code for Railroad Construction is 98601.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Get useful tips and information about how much commercial insurance costs, small business risks and exposures, how insurance regulations effect your businesses' and detailed descriptions of coverages and exclusions and more. Most small businesses need to buy the following four types of insurance at a minimum to cover their operations from every day risks:
Property Insurance: This policy covers a business if the property used in the business is damaged or stolen as the result of common perils like fire or theft. Commercial property insurance covers the buildings, structures and also business personal property - which includes furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items.
Liability Insurance: Any company can be sued. Slip-and fall lawsuits are very common and be costly. Customers can claim you injured them or damaged their property - and lawsuits are very expensive. Commercial liability insurance pays damages and can include attorney's fees and other legal expenses. It also ca pay for the medical bills of injured third parties
Commercial Auto Insurance: For vehicles owned by the business. Commercial auto insurance pays bodily injury or property damage costs for which the business is found liable - up the the policy limits for liability and property damage.
Workers Compensation Insurance: In almost every state employers must provide workers comp when there are W2 employees. Workers compensation pays for the medical care of employees and can replace a portion of lost wages - regardless of who was at fault for the injuries.