GL Class Code 95630 - Hazardous Material Contractors
Are you searching for the General Liability Class Code 95630 - Hazardous Material Contractors?
Get information about this GL class code and its related North American Industry Classification System (NAICS), National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
The General Liability Class Code 95630 - Hazardous Material Contractors. Learn more about GL Code 95630 and it's related NAICS, NCCI and SIC codes.
- What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 95630?
- What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 95630?
- What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for GL Code 95630?
- What Are The Related NCCI Code(s) for GL Code 95630?
- What Are The Related California Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 95630?
What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 95630?
The description for GL Class Code 95630 is: Hazardous Material Contractors.
What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 95630?
The related SIC Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 95630 - Hazardous Material Contractors is:
Description for 4953 Refuse Systems
Establishments primarily engaged in the collection and disposal of refuse by processing or destruction or in the operation of incinerators, waste treatment plants, landfills, or other sites for disposal of such materials. Establishments primarily engaged in collecting and transporting refuse without such disposal are classified in Transportation, Industry 4212.
- Acid waste, collection and disposal of
- Ashes, collection and disposal of
- Dumps, operation of
- Garbage: collecting, destroying, and processing
- Hazardous waste material disposal sites
- Incinerator operation
- Landfill, sanitary: operation of
- Radioactive waste materials, disposal of
- Refuse systems
- Rubbish collection and disposal
- Sludge disposal sites
- Street refuse systems
- Waste materials disposal at sea
Description for 1799 Special Trade Contractors, Not Elsewhere Classified
Special trade contractors primarily engaged in construction work, not elsewhere classified, such as construction of swimming pools and fences, erection and installation of ornamental metal work, house moving, shoring work, waterproofing, dampproofing, fireproofing, sandblasting, and steam cleaning of building exteriors.
- Antenna installation, except household type-contractors
- Artificial turf installation-contractors
- Awning installation-contractors
- Bath tub refinishing-contractors
- Boring for building construction-contractors
- Bowling alley installation and service-contractors
- Cable splicing service, nonelectrical-contractors
- Caulking (construction)-contractors
- Cleaning building exteriors-contractors
- Cleaning new buildings after construction-contractors
- Coating of concrete structures with plastics-contractors
- Core drilling for building construction-contractors
- Counter top installation-contractors
- Dampproofing buildings-contractors
- Diamond drilling for building construction-contractors
- Epoxy application-contractors
- Erection and dismantling of forms for poured concrete-contractors
- Fence construction-contractors
- Fire escape installation-contractors
- Fireproofing buildings-contractors
- Forms for poured concrete, erection and dismantling-contractors
- Gas leakage detection-contractors
- Gasoline pump installation-contractors
- Glazing of concrete surfaces-contractors
- Grave excavation-contractors
- House moving-contractors
- Insulation of pipes and boilers-contractors
- Lead burning-contractors
- Lightning conductor erection-contractors
- Mobile home site setup and tie down-contractors
- Ornamental metalwork-contractors
- Paint and wallpaper stripping-contractors
- Plastics wall tile installation-contractors
- Posthole digging-contractors
- Sandblasting of building exteriors-contractors
- Scaffolding construction-contractors
- Service and repair of broadcasting stations-contractors
- Service station equipment installation, maintenance, and repair-
- Shoring and underpinning work-contractors
- Spectator seating installation-contractors
- Steam cleaning of building exteriors-contractors
- Swimming pool construction-contractors
- Television and radio stations, service and repair of-contractors
- Test boring for construction-contractors
- Tile installation, wall: plastics-contractors
- Tinting glass-contractors
- Wallpaper removal-contractors
- Weather stripping-contractors
- Welding contractors, operating at site of construction
- Window shade installation-contractors
What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for GL Code 95630?
The related NAICS Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 95630 - Hazardous Material Contractors is:
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in (1) operating treatment and/or disposal facilities for hazardous waste or (2) the combined activity of collecting and/or hauling of hazardous waste materials within a local area and operating treatment or disposal facilities for hazardous waste.
- Acid waste disposal facilities
- Acid waste treatment facilities
- Combustors, hazardous waste
- Hazardous waste disposal facilities
- Hazardous waste disposal facilities combined with collection and/or local hauling of hazardous waste
- Hazardous waste material disposal facilities
- Hazardous waste material treatment facilities
- Hazardous waste treatment facilities
- Hazardous waste treatment facilities combined with collection and/or local hauling of hazardous waste
- Incinerators, hazardous waste, operating
- Radioactive waste collecting and/or local hauling in combination with disposal and/or treatment facilities
- Radioactive waste disposal facilities
- Radioactive waste treatment facilities
- Waste disposal facilities, hazardous
- Waste treatment facilities, hazardous
- Waste treatment plants, hazardous
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following: (1) remediation and cleanup of contaminated buildings, mine sites, soil, or ground water; (2) integrated mine reclamation activities, including demolition, soil remediation, waste water treatment, hazardous material removal, contouring land, and revegetation; and (3) asbestos, lead paint, and other toxic material abatement.
- Asbestos abatement services
- Asbestos removal contractors
- Environmental remediation services
- Lead paint abatement services
- Lead paint removal contractors
- Mine reclamation services, integrated (e.g., demolition, hazardous material removal, soil remediation)
- Oil spill cleanup services
- Remediation and clean up of contaminated buildings, mine sites, soil, or ground water
- Remediation services, environmental
- Site remediation services
- Soil remediation services
- Toxic material abatement services
- Toxic material removal contractors
What Are The Related NCCI Code(s) for GL Code 95630?
The related NCCI Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 95630 is:5473 - Asbestos Removal Operations - Contractor - NOC & Drivers
5472 - Asbestos Removal Operations - Contractor - Pipe and Boiler Work Exclusively & Drivers
What Are The Related California Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 95630?
The related CA Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 95630 is:5473 - Asbestos Abatement
GL Class Code 95630 - The Bottom Line
The General Liability Class Code for Hazardous Material Contractors is 95630.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Get useful tips and information about how much commercial insurance costs, small business risks and exposures, how insurance regulations effect your businesses' and detailed descriptions of coverages and exclusions and more. Most small businesses need to buy the following four types of insurance at a minimum to cover their operations from every day risks:
Property Insurance: This policy covers a business if the property used in the business is damaged or stolen as the result of common perils like fire or theft. Commercial property insurance covers the buildings, structures and also business personal property - which includes furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items.
Liability Insurance: Any company can be sued. Slip-and fall lawsuits are very common and be costly. Customers can claim you injured them or damaged their property - and lawsuits are very expensive. Commercial liability insurance pays damages and can include attorney's fees and other legal expenses. It also ca pay for the medical bills of injured third parties
Commercial Auto Insurance: For vehicles owned by the business. Commercial auto insurance pays bodily injury or property damage costs for which the business is found liable - up the the policy limits for liability and property damage.
Workers Compensation Insurance: In almost every state employers must provide workers comp when there are W2 employees. Workers compensation pays for the medical care of employees and can replace a portion of lost wages - regardless of who was at fault for the injuries.