GL Class Code 91577 - Conduit Construction For Cables or Wires
Are you searching for the General Liability Class Code 91577 - Conduit Construction For Cables or Wires?
Get information about this GL class code and its related North American Industry Classification System (NAICS), National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
The General Liability Class Code 91577 - Conduit Construction For Cables or Wires. Learn more about GL Code 91577 and it's related NAICS, NCCI and SIC codes.
- What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 91577?
- What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 91577?
- What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for GL Code 91577?
- What Are The Related NCCI Code(s) for GL Code 91577?
- What Are The Related California Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 91577?
What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 91577?
The description for GL Class Code 91577 is: Conduit Construction For Cables or Wires.
What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 91577?
The related SIC Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 91577 - Conduit Construction For Cables or Wires is:
General and special trade contractors primarily engaged in the construction of water and sewer mains, pipelines, and communications and power lines.
- Aqueduct construction-general contractors
- Cable laying construction-contractors
- Cable television line construction-contractors
- Conduit construction-contractors
- Distribution lines construction, oil and gas field-general contractors
- Gas main construction-general contractors
- Manhole construction-contractors
- Natural gas compressing station construction-general contractors
- Pipelaying-general contractors
- Pipeline construction-general contractors
- Pipeline wrapping-contractors
- Pole line construction-general contractors
- Power line construction-general contractors
- Pumping station construction-general contractors
- Radio transmitting tower construction-general contractors
- Sewage collection and disposal line construction-general contractors
- Sewer construction-general contractors
- Telegraph line construction-general contractors
- Telephone line construction-general contractors
- Television transmitting tower construction-general contractors
- Transmission line construction-general contractors
- Water main line construction-general contractors
What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for GL Code 91577?
The related NAICS Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 91577 - Conduit Construction For Cables or Wires is:
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in the construction of power lines and towers, power plants, and radio, television, and telecommunications transmitting/receiving towers. The work performed may include new work, reconstruction, rehabilitation, and repairs. Specialty trade contractors are included in this group if they are engaged in activities primarily related to power and communication line and related structures construction. All structures (including buildings) that are integral parts of power and communication networks (e.g., transmitting towers, substations, and power plants) are included.
- Alternative energy (e.g., geothermal, ocean wave, solar, wind) structure construction
- Cable laying (e.g., cable television, electricity, marine, telephone), including underground
- Cellular phone tower construction
- Co-generation plant construction
- Communication antenna construction
- Communication tower construction
- Construction management, power and communication transmission line
- Electric light and power plant (except hydroelectric) construction
- Electric power transmission line and tower construction
- Electricity generating plant (except hydroelectric) construction
- Fiber optic cable transmission line construction
- Microwave relay tower construction
- Nuclear power plant construction
- Pole line construction
- Power line stringing
- Power plant (except hydroelectric) construction
- Radio transmitting tower construction
- Satellite receiving station construction
- Solar power structure construction
- Substation and switching station, power transmission line, construction
- Telephone line construction
- Telephone line stringing
- Television transmitting tower construction
- Thermal power plant construction
- Tower, power distribution and communication, construction
- Transformer station and substation, electric power, construction
- Transmission and distribution line construction
- Underground cable (e.g., cable television, electricity, telephone) laying
- Utility line (i.e., communication, electric power), construction
- Wind power structure construction
What Are The Related NCCI Code(s) for GL Code 91577?
The related NCCI Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 91577 is:6325 - Conduit Construction - For Cables or Wires & Drivers
What Are The Related California Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 91577?
The related CA Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 91577 is:6325 - Conduit Construction
GL Class Code 91577 - The Bottom Line
The General Liability Class Code for Conduit Construction For Cables or Wires is 91577.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Get useful tips and information about how much commercial insurance costs, small business risks and exposures, how insurance regulations effect your businesses' and detailed descriptions of coverages and exclusions and more. Most small businesses need to buy the following four types of insurance at a minimum to cover their operations from every day risks:
Property Insurance: This policy covers a business if the property used in the business is damaged or stolen as the result of common perils like fire or theft. Commercial property insurance covers the buildings, structures and also business personal property - which includes furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items.
Liability Insurance: Any company can be sued. Slip-and fall lawsuits are very common and be costly. Customers can claim you injured them or damaged their property - and lawsuits are very expensive. Commercial liability insurance pays damages and can include attorney's fees and other legal expenses. It also ca pay for the medical bills of injured third parties
Commercial Auto Insurance: For vehicles owned by the business. Commercial auto insurance pays bodily injury or property damage costs for which the business is found liable - up the the policy limits for liability and property damage.
Workers Compensation Insurance: In almost every state employers must provide workers comp when there are W2 employees. Workers compensation pays for the medical care of employees and can replace a portion of lost wages - regardless of who was at fault for the injuries.