GL Class Code 91547 - Commissary Work
Are you searching for the General Liability Class Code 91547 - Commissary Work?
Get information about this GL class code and its related North American Industry Classification System (NAICS), National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
The General Liability Class Code 91547 - Commissary Work. Learn more about GL Code 91547 and it's related NAICS, NCCI and SIC codes.
- What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 91547?
- What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 91547?
- What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for GL Code 91547?
- What Are The Related NCCI Code(s) for GL Code 91547?
What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 91547?
The description for GL Class Code 91547 is: Commissary Work.
What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 91547?
The related SIC Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 91547 - Commissary Work is:
Description for 5812 Eating Places
Establishments primarily engaged in the retail sale of prepared food and drinks for on-premise or immediate consumption. Caterers and industrial and institutional food service establishments are also included in this industry.
- Automats (eating places)
- Box lunch stands
- Buffets (eating places)
- Carry-out restaurants
- Coffee shops
- Commissary restaurants
- Concession stands, prepared food (e.g., in airports and sports arenas)
- Contract feeding
- Dairy bars
- Diners (eating places)
- Dining rooms
- Dinner theaters
- Drive-in restaurants
- Fast food restaurants
- Food bars
- Food service, institutional
- Frozen custard stands
- Grills (eating places)
- Hamburger stands
- Hot dog (frankfurter) stands
- Ice cream stands
- Industrial feeding
- Lunch bars
- Lunch counters
- Oyster bars
- Pizza parlors
- Refreshment stands
- Restaurants, carry-out
- Restaurants, fast food
- Sandwich bars or shops
- Snack shops
- Soda fountains
- Soft drink stands
- Submarine sandwich shops
- Tea rooms
- Theaters, dinner
What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for GL Code 91547?
The related NAICS Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 91547 - Commissary Work is:
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing food services at institutional, governmental, commercial, or industrial locations of others based on contractual arrangements with these type of organizations for a specified period of time. The establishments of this industry provide food services for the convenience of the contracting organization or the contracting organization's customers. The contractual arrangement of these establishments with contracting organizations may vary from type of facility operated (e.g., cafeteria, restaurant, fast-food eating place), revenue sharing, cost structure, to providing personnel. Management staff is always provided by the food service contractors.
- Airline food services contractors
- Cafeteria food services contractors (e.g., government office cafeterias, hospital cafeterias, school cafeterias)
- Food concession contractors (e.g., convention facilities, entertainment facilities, sporting facilities)
- Food service contractors, airline
- Food service contractors, cafeteria
- Food service contractors, concession operator (e.g., convention facilities, entertainment facilities, sporting facilities)
- Industrial caterers (i.e., providing food services on a contractural arrangement (except single-event basis))
What Are The Related NCCI Code(s) for GL Code 91547?
The related NCCI Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 91547 is:9052 - Hotel - All Other Employees & Salespersons, Drivers
9058 - Hotel - Restaurant Employees
GL Class Code 91547 - The Bottom Line
The General Liability Class Code for Commissary Work is 91547.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Get useful tips and information about how much commercial insurance costs, small business risks and exposures, how insurance regulations effect your businesses' and detailed descriptions of coverages and exclusions and more. Most small businesses need to buy the following four types of insurance at a minimum to cover their operations from every day risks:
Property Insurance: This policy covers a business if the property used in the business is damaged or stolen as the result of common perils like fire or theft. Commercial property insurance covers the buildings, structures and also business personal property - which includes furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items.
Liability Insurance: Any company can be sued. Slip-and fall lawsuits are very common and be costly. Customers can claim you injured them or damaged their property - and lawsuits are very expensive. Commercial liability insurance pays damages and can include attorney's fees and other legal expenses. It also ca pay for the medical bills of injured third parties
Commercial Auto Insurance: For vehicles owned by the business. Commercial auto insurance pays bodily injury or property damage costs for which the business is found liable - up the the policy limits for liability and property damage.
Workers Compensation Insurance: In almost every state employers must provide workers comp when there are W2 employees. Workers compensation pays for the medical care of employees and can replace a portion of lost wages - regardless of who was at fault for the injuries.