GL Class Code 59781 - Tool Manufacturing - Accessories
Are you searching for the General Liability Class Code 59781 - Tool Manufacturing - Accessories?
Get information about this GL class code and its related North American Industry Classification System (NAICS), National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
The General Liability Class Code 59781 - Tool Manufacturing - Accessories. Learn more about GL Code 59781 and it's related NAICS, NCCI and SIC codes.
- What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 59781?
- What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 59781?
What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 59781?
The description for GL Class Code 59781 is: Tool Manufacturing - Accessories.
What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 59781?
The related SIC Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 59781 - Tool Manufacturing - Accessories is:
Establishments commonly known as contract tool and die shops and primarily engaged in manufacturing, on a job or order basis, special tools and fixtures for use with machine tools, hammers, die-casting machines, and presses. The products of establishments classified in this industry include a wide variety of special toolings, such as dies; punches; diesets and components, and subpresses; jigs and fixtures; and special checking devices. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing molds for die-casting and foundry casting; metal molds for plaster working, rubber working, plastics working, glass working and similar machinery are also included. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing molds for heavy steel ingots are classified in Industry 3321, and those manufacturing cutting dies, except metal cutting, are classified in Industry 3423.
- Diamond dies, metalworking
- Dies and die holders for metal die-casting and metal cutting and
- Dies, metalworking, except threading
- Dies, plastics forming
- Dies, steel rule
- Diesets for metal stamping (presses)
- Extrusion dies
- Forms, metal (molds): for foundry and plastics working machinery
- Industrial molds
- Jigs and fixtures (metalworking machinery accessories)
- Jigs: inspection, gauging, and checking
- Punches, forming and stamping
- Subpresses, metalworking
- Welding positioners (jigs)
- Wiredrawing and straightening dies
Description for 3545 Cutting Tools, Machine Tool Accessories, and Machinists' Precision Measuring Devices
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing cutting tools, machinists' precision measuring tools, and attachments and accessories for machine tools and for other metalworking machinery, not elsewhere classified. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing handtools, except power-driven types, are classified in Industry Group 342.
- Angle rings
- Arbors (machine tool accessories)
- Bits for use on lathes, planers, shapers, etc.
- Blanks, cutting tool
- Boring machine attachments (machine tool accessories)
- Broaches (machine tool accessories)
- Calipers and dividers
- Cams (machine tool accessories)
- Chasers (machine tool accessories)
- Chucks: drill, lathe, and magnetic (machine tool accessories)
- Clamps, machine tool
- Collars (machine tool accessories)
- Collets (machine tool accessories)
- Comparators (machinists' precision tools)
- Counterbores, metalworking
- Countersinks and countersink drill combinations (machine tool
- Cutters, milling
- Cutting tools and bits for use on lathes, planers, shapers, etc.
- Diamond cutting tools for turning, boring, burnishing, etc.
- Diamond dressing and wheel crushing attachments
- Dies, thread cutting
- Dressers, abrasive wheel: diamond point and other
- Drill bits, metalworking
- Drill bushings (drilling jig)
- Drilling machine attachments and accessories (machine tool
- Drills (machine tool accessories)
- Files, machine tool
- Gauge blocks
- Gauges, except optical (machine tool accessories)
- Honing heads
- Hopper feed devices
- Inserts cutting tool
- Knives shear
- Lathe attachments and cutting tools (machine tool accessories)
- Letter pins (gauging and measuring)
- Machine knives, metalworking
- Machine tool attachments and accessories
- Measuring tools and machines, machinists' metalworking type
- Milling machine attachments (machine tool accessories)
- Precision tools, machinists'
- Reamers, machine tool
- Scales, measuring (machinists' precision tools)
- Shaping tools (machine tool accessories)
- Shear knives
- Sockets (machine tool accessories)
- Tables, rotary: indexing
- Taps, machine tool
- Threading toolholders
- Threading tools (machine tool accessories)
- Tips, cutting tool
- Tools and accessories for machine tools
- Verniers (machinists' precision tools)
- Vises, machine (machine tool accessories)
- Wheel turning equipment, diamond point and other (machine tool
GL Class Code 59781 - The Bottom Line
The General Liability Class Code for Tool Manufacturing - Accessories is 59781.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Get useful tips and information about how much commercial insurance costs, small business risks and exposures, how insurance regulations effect your businesses' and detailed descriptions of coverages and exclusions and more. Most small businesses need to buy the following four types of insurance at a minimum to cover their operations from every day risks:
Property Insurance: This policy covers a business if the property used in the business is damaged or stolen as the result of common perils like fire or theft. Commercial property insurance covers the buildings, structures and also business personal property - which includes furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items.
Liability Insurance: Any company can be sued. Slip-and fall lawsuits are very common and be costly. Customers can claim you injured them or damaged their property - and lawsuits are very expensive. Commercial liability insurance pays damages and can include attorney's fees and other legal expenses. It also ca pay for the medical bills of injured third parties
Commercial Auto Insurance: For vehicles owned by the business. Commercial auto insurance pays bodily injury or property damage costs for which the business is found liable - up the the policy limits for liability and property damage.
Workers Compensation Insurance: In almost every state employers must provide workers comp when there are W2 employees. Workers compensation pays for the medical care of employees and can replace a portion of lost wages - regardless of who was at fault for the injuries.