GL Class Code 58095 - Plumbing Fixtures Manufacturing
Are you searching for the General Liability Class Code 58095 - Plumbing Fixtures Manufacturing?
Get information about this GL class code and its related North American Industry Classification System (NAICS), National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
The General Liability Class Code 58095 - Plumbing Fixtures Manufacturing. Learn more about GL Code 58095 and it's related NAICS, NCCI and SIC codes.
- What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 58095?
- What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 58095?
What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 58095?
The description for GL Class Code 58095 is: Plumbing Fixtures Manufacturing.
What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 58095?
The related SIC Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 58095 - Plumbing Fixtures Manufacturing is:
Description for 3431 Enameled Iron and Metal Sanitary Ware
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing enameled iron, cast iron, or pressed metal sanitary ware. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing plastics plumbing fixtures are classified in Industry 3088; those manufacturing vitreous and semivitreous pottery sanitary ware are classified in Industry 3261; and those manufacturing porcelain enameled kitchen, household, and hospital ware are classified in Industry 3469.
- Bathroom fixtures: enameled iron, cast iron, and pressed metal
- Bathtub: enameled iron, cast iron, and pressed metal
- Drinking fountains, except mechanically refrigerated: metal
- Flush tanks, metal
- Laundry tub, enameled iron and other metal
- Lavatories, enameled iron and other metal
- Plumbing fixtures: enameled iron, cast iron, and pressed metal
- Portable chemical toilets (metal)
- Shower receptors, metal
- Shower stalls, metal
- Sinks: enameled iron, cast iron, and pressed metal
- Toilet fixtures: enameled iron, cast iron, and pressed metal
- Urinals: enameled iron, cast iron, and pressed metal
- Water closets: enameled iron, cast iron, and pressed metal
Description for 3088 Plastics Plumbing Fixtures
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing plastics plumbing fixtures. Establishments primarily engaged in assembling plastics plumbing fixture fittings are classified in Industry 3432. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing plastics plumbing fixture components are classified in Industry 3089.
- Bathroom fixtures, plastics
- Drinking fountains, except mechanically refrigerated: plastics
- Flush tanks, plastics
- Hot tubs, plastics or fiberglass
- Laundry tubs, plastics
- Lavatories, plastics
- Plumbing fixtures, plastics
- Portable chemical toilets, plastics shower stalls, plastics
- Sinks, plastics
- Toilet fixtures, plastics
- Tubs, plastics: bath, shower, and laundry
- Urinals, plastics
- Water closets, plastics
Description for 3261 Vitreous China Plumbing Fixtures and China and Earthenware Fittings and Bathroom Accessories
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing vitreous china plumbing fixtures and china and earthenware fittings and bathroom accessories.
- Bathroom accessories, vitreous china and earthenware
- Bidets, vitreous china
- Bolt caps, vitreous china and earthenware
- Closet bowls, vitreous china
- Drinking fountains, vitreous china
- Faucet handles, vitreous china and earthenware
- Flush tanks, vitreous china
- Laundry trays, vitreous china
- Lavatories, vitreous china
- Plumbing fixtures, vitreous china
- Sinks, vitreous china
- Soap dishes, vitreous china and earthenware
- Toilet fixtures, vitreous china
- Towel bar holders, vitreous china and earthenware
- Urinals, vitreous china
GL Class Code 58095 - The Bottom Line
The General Liability Class Code for Plumbing Fixtures Manufacturing is 58095.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Get useful tips and information about how much commercial insurance costs, small business risks and exposures, how insurance regulations effect your businesses' and detailed descriptions of coverages and exclusions and more. Most small businesses need to buy the following four types of insurance at a minimum to cover their operations from every day risks:
Property Insurance: This policy covers a business if the property used in the business is damaged or stolen as the result of common perils like fire or theft. Commercial property insurance covers the buildings, structures and also business personal property - which includes furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items.
Liability Insurance: Any company can be sued. Slip-and fall lawsuits are very common and be costly. Customers can claim you injured them or damaged their property - and lawsuits are very expensive. Commercial liability insurance pays damages and can include attorney's fees and other legal expenses. It also ca pay for the medical bills of injured third parties
Commercial Auto Insurance: For vehicles owned by the business. Commercial auto insurance pays bodily injury or property damage costs for which the business is found liable - up the the policy limits for liability and property damage.
Workers Compensation Insurance: In almost every state employers must provide workers comp when there are W2 employees. Workers compensation pays for the medical care of employees and can replace a portion of lost wages - regardless of who was at fault for the injuries.