GL Class Code 58056 - Plastic Manufacturing - Raw Material
Are you searching for the General Liability Class Code 58056 - Plastic Manufacturing - Raw Material?
Get information about this GL class code and its related North American Industry Classification System (NAICS), National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
The General Liability Class Code 58056 - Plastic Manufacturing - Raw Material. Learn more about GL Code 58056 and it's related NAICS, NCCI and SIC codes.
- What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 58056?
- What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 58056?
- What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for GL Code 58056?
- What Are The Related NCCI Code(s) for GL Code 58056?
- What Are The Related California Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 58056?
- What Are The Related Delaware Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 58056?
- What Are The Related Michigan Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 58056?
- What Are The Related New Jersey Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 58056?
- What Are The Related New York Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 58056?
- What Are The Related Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 58056?
- What Are The Related Texas Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 58056?
What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 58056?
The description for GL Class Code 58056 is: Plastic Manufacturing - Raw Material.
What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 58056?
The related SIC Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 58056 - Plastic Manufacturing - Raw Material is:
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing synthetic resins, plastics materials, and nonvulcanizable elastomers. Important products of this industry include: cellulose plastics materials; phenolic and other tar acid resins; urea and melamine resins; vinyl resins; styrene resins; alkyd resins; acrylic resins; polyethylene resins; polypropylene resins; rosin modified resins; coumarone-indene and petroleum polymer resins; miscellaneous resins, including polyamide resins, silicones, polyisobutylenes, polyesters, polycarbonate resins, acetal resins, and fluorohydrocarbon resins; and casein plastics. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing fabricated plastics products or plastics film, sheet, rod, non-textile monofilaments and regenerated cellulose products, and vulcanized fiber are classified in Industry Group 308, whether from purchased resins or from resins produced in the same plant. Establishments primarily engaged in compounding purchased resins are classified in Industry 3087. Establishments primarily manufacturing adhesives are classified in Industry 2891.
- Acetal resins
- Acetate cellulose (plastics)
- Acrylic resins
- Acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene resins
- Alcohol resins, polyvinyl
- Alkyd resins
- Allyl resins
- Butadiene copolymers, containing less than 50 percent butadiene
- Carbohydrate plastics
- Casein plastics
- Cellulose nitrate resins
- Cellulose propionate (plastics)
- Coal tar resins
- Condensation plastics
- Coumarone-indene resins
- Cresol resins
- Cresol-furfural resins
- Dicyandiamine resins
- Diisocyanate resins
- Elastomers, nonvulcanizable (plastics)
- Epichlorohydrin bisphenol
- Epichlorohydrin diphenol
- Epoxy resins
- Ester gum
- Ethyl cellulose plastics
- Ethylene-vinyl acetate resins
- Fluorohydrocarbon resins
- Ion exchange resins
- Ionomer resins
- Isobutylene polymers
- Lignin plastics
- Melamine resins
- Methyl acrylate resins
- Methyl cellulose plastics
- Methyl methacrylate resins
- Molding compounds, plastics
- Nitrocellulose plastics (pyroxylin)
- Nylon resins
- Petroleum polymer resins
- Phenol-furfural resins
- Phenolic resins
- Phenoxy resins
- Phthalic alkyd resins
- Phthalic anhydride resins
- Polyacrylonitrile resins
- Polyamide resins
- Polycarbonate resins
- Polyethylene resins
- Polyhexamethylenediamine adipamide resins
- Polymerization plastics, except fibers
- Polypropylene resins
- Polystyrene resins
- Polyurethane resins
- Polyvinyl chloride resins
- Polyvinyl halide resins
- Polyvinyl resins
- Protein plastics
- Resins, synthetic
- Rosin modified resins
- Silicone fluid solution (fluid for sonar transducers)
- Silicone resins
- Soybean plastics
- Styrene resins
- Styrene-acrylonitrile resins
- Tar acid resins
- Urea resins
- Vinyl resins
What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for GL Code 58056?
The related NAICS Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 58056 - Plastic Manufacturing - Raw Material is:
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in (1) manufacturing resins, plastics materials, and nonvulcanizable thermoplastic elastomers and mixing and blending resins on a custom basis and/or (2) manufacturing noncustomized synthetic resins.
- Acetal resins manufacturing
- Acrylic resins manufacturing
- Acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (ABS) resins manufacturing
- Alkyd resins manufacturing
- Allyl resins manufacturing
- Amino resins manufacturing
- Amino-aldehyde resins manufacturing
- Butadiene copolymers containing less than 50 percent butadiene manufacturing
- Carbohydrate plastics manufacturing
- Casein plastics manufacturing
- Cellulose acetate resins manufacturing
- Cellulose nitrate resins manufacturing
- Cellulose propionate resins manufacturing
- Cellulose resins manufacturing
- Cellulose xanthate (viscose) manufacturing
- Coal tar resins manufacturing
- Coumarone-indene resins manufacturing
- Cresol resins manufacturing
- Cresol-furfural resins manufacturing
- Dicyandiamine resins manufacturing
- Diisocyanate resins manufacturing
- Elastomers (except synthetic rubber) manufacturing
- Epichlorohydrin bisphenol manufacturing
- Epichlorohydrin diphenol manufacturing
- Epoxy resins manufacturing
- Ester gum manufacturing
- Ethylcellulose plastics manufacturing
- Ethylene-vinyl acetate resins manufacturing
- Fluorohydrocarbon resins manufacturing
- Fluoro-polymer resins manufacturing
- Ion exchange resins manufacturing
- Ionomer resins manufacturing
- Isobutylene polymer resins manufacturing
- Lignin plastics manufacturing
- Melamine resins manufacturing
- Methyl acrylate resins manufacturing
- Methyl cellulose resins manufacturing
- Methyl methacrylate resins manufacturing
- Nitrocellulose (i.e., pyroxylin) resins manufacturing
- Nylon resins manufacturing
- Petroleum polymer resins manufacturing
- Phenol-formaldehyde resins manufacturing
- Phenol-furfural resins manufacturing
- Phenolic resins manufacturing
- Phenoxy resins manufacturing
- Phthalic alkyd resins manufacturing
- Phthalic anhydride resins manufacturing
- Plastics and synthetic resins regenerating, precipitating, and coagulating
- Polyacrylonitrile resins manufacturing
- Polyamide resins manufacturing
- Polycarbonate resins manufacturing
- Polyester resins manufacturing
- Polyethylene resins manufacturing
- Polyethylene terephathalate (PET) resins manufacturing
- Polyhexamethylenediamine adipamide resins manufacturing
- Polyisobutylene resins manufacturing
- Polymethacrylate resins manufacturing
- Polypropylene resins manufacturing
- Polystyrene resins manufacturing
- Polytetrafluoroethylene resins manufacturing
- Polyurethane resins manufacturing
- Polyvinyl alcohol resins manufacturing
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resins manufacturing
- Polyvinyl halide resins manufacturing
- Polyvinyl resins manufacturing
- Propylene resins manufacturing
- Protein plastics manufacturing
- Pyroxylin (i.e., nitrocellulose) resins manufacturing
- Resins, plastics (except custom compounding purchased resins), manufacturing
- Rosins (i.e., modified resins) manufacturing
- Silicone resins manufacturing
- Soybean plastics manufacturing
- Styrene resins manufacturing
- Styrene-acrylonitrile resins manufacturing
- Tar acid resins manufacturing
- Thermoplastic resins and plastics materials manufacturing
- Thermosetting plastics resins manufacturing
- Urea resins manufacturing
- Urea-formaldehyde resins manufacturing
- Vinyl acetate resins manufacturing
- Vinyl chloride resins manufacturing
- Vinyl resins manufacturing
- Vinylidene resins manufacturing
What Are The Related NCCI Code(s) for GL Code 58056?
What Are The Related California Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 58056?
The related CA Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 58056 is:4558 - Paint, Varnish or Lacquer Manufacturing
What Are The Related Delaware Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 58056?
The related DE Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 58056 is:0551 - Chemical Manufacturing, NOC
What Are The Related Michigan Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 58056?
The related MI Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 58056 is:4459 - Insulation Manufacturing - Fiberglass
What Are The Related New Jersey Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 58056?
The related NJ Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 58056 is:4459 - Plastics Manufacturing: Sheets, Rods or Tubes
What Are The Related New York Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 58056?
The related NY Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 58056 is:4459 - Plastics Manufacturing - Sheets, Rods, or Tubes
What Are The Related Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 58056?
The related PA Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 58056 is:0551 - Chemical Manufacturing, NOC
What Are The Related Texas Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 58056?
The related TX Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 58056 is:4459 - Plastics Manufacturing - Sheets, Rods, or Tubes
GL Class Code 58056 - The Bottom Line
The General Liability Class Code for Plastic Manufacturing - Raw Material is 58056.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Get useful tips and information about how much commercial insurance costs, small business risks and exposures, how insurance regulations effect your businesses' and detailed descriptions of coverages and exclusions and more. Most small businesses need to buy the following four types of insurance at a minimum to cover their operations from every day risks:
Property Insurance: This policy covers a business if the property used in the business is damaged or stolen as the result of common perils like fire or theft. Commercial property insurance covers the buildings, structures and also business personal property - which includes furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items.
Liability Insurance: Any company can be sued. Slip-and fall lawsuits are very common and be costly. Customers can claim you injured them or damaged their property - and lawsuits are very expensive. Commercial liability insurance pays damages and can include attorney's fees and other legal expenses. It also ca pay for the medical bills of injured third parties
Commercial Auto Insurance: For vehicles owned by the business. Commercial auto insurance pays bodily injury or property damage costs for which the business is found liable - up the the policy limits for liability and property damage.
Workers Compensation Insurance: In almost every state employers must provide workers comp when there are W2 employees. Workers compensation pays for the medical care of employees and can replace a portion of lost wages - regardless of who was at fault for the injuries.