GL Class Code 56653 - Machinery or Machinery Parts Manufacturing - Metalworking
Are you searching for the General Liability Class Code 56653 - Machinery or Machinery Parts Manufacturing - Metalworking?
Get information about this GL class code and its related North American Industry Classification System (NAICS), National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
The General Liability Class Code 56653 - Machinery or Machinery Parts Manufacturing - Metalworking. Learn more about GL Code 56653 and it's related NAICS, NCCI and SIC codes.
- What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 56653?
- What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 56653?
What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 56653?
The description for GL Class Code 56653 is: Machinery or Machinery Parts Manufacturing - Metalworking.
What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 56653?
The related SIC Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 56653 - Machinery or Machinery Parts Manufacturing - Metalworking is:
Description for 3549 Metalworking Machinery, Not Elsewhere Classified
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing metalworking machinery, not elsewhere classified. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing automotive maintenance equipment are classified in Industry 3559.
- Assembly machines, e.g., rotary transfer, in-line transfer, special
- Coil winding machines for springs
- Coilers (metalworking machines)
- Cradle assemblies (wire making equipment)
- Cutting up lines
- Draw benches
- Drawing machinery and equipment except wiredrawing dies
- Marking machines, metalworking
- Pail mills
- Propeller straightening presses
- Rotary slitters (metalworking machines)
- Screwdowns and boxes
- Screwdriving machines
- Wiredrawing and fabricating machinery and equipment, except dies
Description for 3547 Rolling Mill Machinery and Equipment
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing rolling mill machinery and processing equipment for metal production, such as cold forming mills, structural mills, and finishing equipment.
- Bar mills
- Billet mills
- Blooming and slabbing mills
- Cleaning lines, electrolytic (rolling mill equipment)
- Cold forming type mills (rolling mill machinery)
- Ferrous and nonferrous mill equipment, auxiliary
- Finishing equipment, rolling mill
- Galvanizing lines (rolling mill equipment)
- Hot strip mill machinery
- Mill tables (rolling mill equipment)
- Picklers and pickling lines, sheet and strip (rolling mill equipment)
- Pipe and tube mills
- Plate rolling mill machinery
- Rod mills (rolling mill equipment)
- Roller levelers (rolling mill machinery)
- Rolling mill machinery and equipment
- Rolls for rolling mill machinery, machined
- Steel rolling machinery
- Straightening machinery (rolling mill equipment)
- Structural mills (rolling mill machinery)
- Tube mill machinery
GL Class Code 56653 - The Bottom Line
The General Liability Class Code for Machinery or Machinery Parts Manufacturing - Metalworking is 56653.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Get useful tips and information about how much commercial insurance costs, small business risks and exposures, how insurance regulations effect your businesses' and detailed descriptions of coverages and exclusions and more. Most small businesses need to buy the following four types of insurance at a minimum to cover their operations from every day risks:
Property Insurance: This policy covers a business if the property used in the business is damaged or stolen as the result of common perils like fire or theft. Commercial property insurance covers the buildings, structures and also business personal property - which includes furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items.
Liability Insurance: Any company can be sued. Slip-and fall lawsuits are very common and be costly. Customers can claim you injured them or damaged their property - and lawsuits are very expensive. Commercial liability insurance pays damages and can include attorney's fees and other legal expenses. It also ca pay for the medical bills of injured third parties
Commercial Auto Insurance: For vehicles owned by the business. Commercial auto insurance pays bodily injury or property damage costs for which the business is found liable - up the the policy limits for liability and property damage.
Workers Compensation Insurance: In almost every state employers must provide workers comp when there are W2 employees. Workers compensation pays for the medical care of employees and can replace a portion of lost wages - regardless of who was at fault for the injuries.