GL Class Code 47420 - Saunas and Baths - Public
Are you searching for the General Liability Class Code 47420 - Saunas and Baths - Public?
Get information about this GL class code and its related North American Industry Classification System (NAICS), National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
The General Liability Class Code 47420 - Saunas and Baths - Public. Learn more about GL Code 47420 and it's related NAICS, NCCI and SIC codes.
- What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 47420?
- What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 47420?
- What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for GL Code 47420?
- What Are The Related NCCI Code(s) for GL Code 47420?
What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 47420?
The description for GL Class Code 47420 is: Saunas and Baths - Public.
What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 47420?
The related SIC Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 47420 - Saunas and Baths - Public is:
Description for 7299 Miscellaneous Personal Services, Not Elsewhere Classified
Establishments primarily engaged in providing personal services, not elsewhere classified. Establishments primarily engaged in operating physical fitness facilities, including health fitness spas and reducing salons, are classified in Major Group 70 if they provide lodging and in Industry 7991 if they do not, and those renting medical equipment are classified in Industry 7352.
- Babysitting bureaus
- Bartering services for individuals
- Birth certificate agencies
- Blood pressure testing, coin-operated
- Buyers' clubs
- Car title and tag service
- Checkroom concessions or services
- Clothing rental, except industrial launderers and linen supply
- Coin-operated service machine operation: scales, shoeshine, lockers,
- College clearinghouses
- Comfort station operation
- Computer photography or portraits
- Consumer buying service
- Costume rental
- Dating service
- Debt counseling or adjustment service to individuals
- Depilatory salons
- Diet workshops
- Dress suit rental
- Electrolysis (hair removal)
- Escort service
- Genealogical investigation service
- Hair removal (electrolysis)
- Hair weaving or replacement service
- Locker rental, except cold storage
- Marriage bureaus
- Massage parlors
- Porter service
- Quilting for individuals
- Rest room operation
- Scalp treatment service
- Shopping service for individuals
- Steam baths
- Tanning salons
- Tattoo parlors
- Turkish baths
- Tuxedo rental
- Valet parking
- Wardrobe service, except theatrical
- Wedding chapels, privately operated
Description for 2421 Sawmills and Planing Mills, General
Establishments primarily engaged in sawing rough lumber and timber from logs and bolts, or resawing cants and flitches into lumber, including box lumber and softwood cut stock; planing mills combined with sawmills; and separately operated planing mills which are engaged primarily in producing surfaced lumber and standard workings or patterns of lumber. This industry includes establishments primarily engaged in sawing lath and railroad ties and in producing tobacco hogshead stock, wood chips, and snow fence lath. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing box shook or boxes are classified in Industry Group 244; those manufacturing Bash, doors, wood molding, window and door frames, and other fabricated millwork are classified in Industry Group 243; and those manufacturing hardwood dimension and flooring are classified in Industry 2426.
- Cants, resawed (lumber)
- Ceiling lumber, dressed
- Chipper mills
- Custom sawmills
- Cut stock, softwood
- Flitches (veneer stock), made in sawmills
- Flooring (dressed lumber), softwood
- Fuelwood, from mill waste
- Furniture dimension stock, softwood
- Kiln drying of lumber
- Lath, made in sawmills and lathmills
- Lumber stacking or sticking
- Lumber: rough, sawed, or planed
- Planing mills, independent: except millwork
- Resawing lumber into smaller dimensions
- Sawdust and shavings
- Sawmills, except special product mills
- Siding, dressed lumber
- Silo stock, wood: sawed
- Snow fence lath
- Stud mills
- Ties, railroad: sawed
- Tobacco hogshead stock
- Wood chips produced at mill
What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for GL Code 47420?
The related NAICS Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 47420 - Saunas and Baths - Public is:
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing personal care services (except hair, nail, facial, nonpermanent makeup, or nonmedical diet and weight reducing services).
- Baths, steam or turkish
- Color consulting services (i.e., personal care services)
- Day spas
- Depilatory (i.e., hair removal) salons
- Ear piercing services
- Electrolysis (i.e., hair removal) salons
- Hair removal (i.e., dipilatory, electrolysis) services
- Hair replacement services (except by offices of physicians)
- Hair weaving services
- Make-up salons, permanent
- Massage parlors
- Scalp treating services
- Steam baths
- Sun tanning salons
- Tanning salons
- Tattoo parlors
- Turkish bathhouses
- Turkish baths
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing millwork (except wood windows, wood doors, and cut stock).
- Baseboards, floor, wood, manufacturing
- Brackets, wood, manufacturing
- Clear and finger joint wood moldings manufacturing
- Columns, porch, wood, manufacturing
- Cornices, wood, manufacturing
- Decorative wood moldings (e.g., base, chair rail, crown, shoe) manufacturing
- Door shutters, wood, manufacturing
- Door trim, wood molding, manufacturing
- Exterior wood shutters manufacturing
- Floor baseboards, wood, manufacturing
- Flooring, wood, manufacturing
- Moldings, clear and finger joint wood, manufacturing
- Moldings, wood and covered wood, manufacturing
- Newel posts, wood, manufacturing
- Ornamental woodwork (e.g., cornices, mantels) manufacturing
- Panel work, wood millwork, manufacturing
- Parquet flooring, hardwood, manufacturing
- Parquetry, hardwood, manufacturing
- Planing mills, millwork
- Porch work (e.g., columns, newels, rails, trellises), wood, manufacturing
- Railings, wood stair, manufacturing
- Shutters, door and window, wood and covered wood, manufacturing
- Shutters, wood, manufacturing
- Stair railings, wood, manufacturing
- Stairwork (e.g., newel posts, railings, staircases, stairs), wood, manufacturing
- Trellises, wood, manufacturing
- Trim, wood and covered wood, manufacturing
- Venetian blind slats, wood, manufacturing
- Wainscots, wood, manufacturing
- Weather strip, wood, manufacturing
- Window trim, wood and covered wood moldings, manufacturing
- Wood flooring manufacturing
- Wood moldings (e.g., pre-finished, unfinished), clear and finger joint, manufacturing
- Wood shutters manufacturing
What Are The Related NCCI Code(s) for GL Code 47420?
GL Class Code 47420 - The Bottom Line
The General Liability Class Code for Saunas and Baths - Public is 47420.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Get useful tips and information about how much commercial insurance costs, small business risks and exposures, how insurance regulations effect your businesses' and detailed descriptions of coverages and exclusions and more. Most small businesses need to buy the following four types of insurance at a minimum to cover their operations from every day risks:
Property Insurance: This policy covers a business if the property used in the business is damaged or stolen as the result of common perils like fire or theft. Commercial property insurance covers the buildings, structures and also business personal property - which includes furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items.
Liability Insurance: Any company can be sued. Slip-and fall lawsuits are very common and be costly. Customers can claim you injured them or damaged their property - and lawsuits are very expensive. Commercial liability insurance pays damages and can include attorney's fees and other legal expenses. It also ca pay for the medical bills of injured third parties
Commercial Auto Insurance: For vehicles owned by the business. Commercial auto insurance pays bodily injury or property damage costs for which the business is found liable - up the the policy limits for liability and property damage.
Workers Compensation Insurance: In almost every state employers must provide workers comp when there are W2 employees. Workers compensation pays for the medical care of employees and can replace a portion of lost wages - regardless of who was at fault for the injuries.