GL Class Code 45193 - Hotels and Motels - Without Pools or Beaches - Four Stories or More
Are you searching for the General Liability Class Code 45193 - Hotels and Motels - Without Pools or Beaches - Four Stories or More?
Get information about this GL class code and its related North American Industry Classification System (NAICS), National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
The General Liability Class Code 45193 - Hotels and Motels - Without Pools or Beaches - Four Stories or More. Learn more about GL Code 45193 and it's related NAICS, NCCI and SIC codes.
- What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 45193?
- What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 45193?
- What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for GL Code 45193?
- What Are The Related NCCI Code(s) for GL Code 45193?
What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 45193?
The description for GL Class Code 45193 is: Hotels and Motels - Without Pools or Beaches - Four Stories or More.
What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 45193?
The related SIC Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 45193 - Hotels and Motels - Without Pools or Beaches - Four Stories or More is:
Description for 7011 Hotels and Motels
Commercial establishments, known to the public as hotels, motor hotels, motels, or tourist courts, primarily engaged in providing lodging, or lodging and meals, for the general public. Hotels which are operated by membership organizations and open to the general public are included in this industry. Hotels operated by organizations for their members only are classified in Industry 7041. Apartment hotels are classified in Real Estate, Industry 6513; rooming and boarding houses are classified in Industry 7021; and sporting and recreational camps are classified in Industry 7032.
- Auto courts
- Bed and breakfast inns
- Cabins and cottages
- Casino hotels
- Hotels, except residential
- Inns, furnishing food and lodging
- Recreational hotels
- Resort hotels
- Seasonal hotels
- Ski lodges and resorts
- Tourist cabins
- Tourist courts
What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for GL Code 45193?
The related NAICS Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 45193 - Hotels and Motels - Without Pools or Beaches - Four Stories or More is:
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing short-term lodging in facilities known as hotels, motor hotels, resort hotels, and motels. The establishments in this industry may offer food and beverage services, recreational services, conference rooms and convention services, laundry services, parking, and other services.
- Alpine skiing facilities with accommodations (i.e., ski resort)
- Auto courts, lodging
- Automobile courts, lodging
- Health spas (i.e., physical fitness facilities) with accommodations
- Hotel management services (i.e., providing management and operating staff to run hotel)
- Hotels (except casino hotels)
- Hotels (except casino hotels) with golf courses, tennis courts, and/or other health spa facilities (i.e., resorts)
- Hotels, membership
- Hotels, resort, without casinos
- Hotels, seasonal, without casinos
- Membership hotels
- Motor courts
- Motor hotels without casinos
- Motor inns
- Motor lodges
- Resort hotels without casinos
- Seasonal hotels without casinos
- Ski lodges and resorts with accommodations
- Summer resort hotels without casinos
- Tourist lodges
What Are The Related NCCI Code(s) for GL Code 45193?
The related NCCI Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 45193 is:9052 - Hotel - All Other Employees & Salespersons, Drivers
GL Class Code 45193 - The Bottom Line
The General Liability Class Code for Hotels and Motels - Without Pools or Beaches - Four Stories or More is 45193.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Get useful tips and information about how much commercial insurance costs, small business risks and exposures, how insurance regulations effect your businesses' and detailed descriptions of coverages and exclusions and more. Most small businesses need to buy the following four types of insurance at a minimum to cover their operations from every day risks:
Property Insurance: This policy covers a business if the property used in the business is damaged or stolen as the result of common perils like fire or theft. Commercial property insurance covers the buildings, structures and also business personal property - which includes furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items.
Liability Insurance: Any company can be sued. Slip-and fall lawsuits are very common and be costly. Customers can claim you injured them or damaged their property - and lawsuits are very expensive. Commercial liability insurance pays damages and can include attorney's fees and other legal expenses. It also ca pay for the medical bills of injured third parties
Commercial Auto Insurance: For vehicles owned by the business. Commercial auto insurance pays bodily injury or property damage costs for which the business is found liable - up the the policy limits for liability and property damage.
Workers Compensation Insurance: In almost every state employers must provide workers comp when there are W2 employees. Workers compensation pays for the medical care of employees and can replace a portion of lost wages - regardless of who was at fault for the injuries.