GL Class Code 41665 - Clubs - Racket Sports and Handball
Are you searching for the General Liability Class Code 41665 - Clubs - Racket Sports and Handball?
Get information about this GL class code and its related North American Industry Classification System (NAICS), National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
The General Liability Class Code 41665 - Clubs - Racket Sports and Handball. Learn more about GL Code 41665 and it's related NAICS, NCCI and SIC codes.
- What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 41665?
- What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 41665?
- What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for GL Code 41665?
- What Are The Related NCCI Code(s) for GL Code 41665?
What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 41665?
The description for GL Class Code 41665 is: Clubs - Racket Sports and Handball.
What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 41665?
The related SIC Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 41665 - Clubs - Racket Sports and Handball is:
Description for 7997 Membership Sports and Recreation Clubs
Sports and recreation clubs which are restricted to use by members and their guests. Country, golf, tennis, yacht, and amateur sports and recreation clubs are included in this industry. Physical fitness facilities are classified in Industry 7991.
- Aviation clubs, membership
- Baseball clubs except professional and semiprofessional
- Bathing beaches, membership
- Beach clubs, membership
- Boating clubs, membership
- Bowling leagues or teams, except professional and semiprofessional
- Bridge clubs, membership
- Club, membership: sports and recreation, except physical fitness
- Country clubs, membership
- Flying fields maintained by aviation club
- Football club, except professional and semiprofessional
- Golf clubs, membership
- Gun clubs, membership
- Handball clubs, membership
- Hockey clubs, except professional and semiprofessional
- Hunt clubs, membership
- Racquetball clubs, membership
- Recreation and sports club, membership: except physical fitness
- Riding clubs, membership
- Shooting clubs, membership
- Soccer clubs, except professional and semiprofessional
- Sports and recreation clubs, membership: except physical fitness
- Swimming clubs, membership
- Tennis clubs, membership
- Yacht clubs, membership
What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for GL Code 41665?
The related NAICS Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 41665 - Clubs - Racket Sports and Handball is:
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in operating fitness and recreational sports facilities featuring exercise and other active physical fitness conditioning or recreational sports activities, such as swimming, skating, or racquet sports.
- Aerobic dance and exercise centers
- Athletic club facilities, physical fitness
- Body building studios, physical fitness
- Dance centers, aerobic
- Exercise centers
- Fitness centers
- Fitness salons
- Fitness spas without accommodations
- Handball club facilities
- Health club facilities, physical fitness
- Health spas without accommodations, physical fitness
- Health studios, physical fitness
- Ice skating rinks
- Physical fitness centers
- Physical fitness facilities
- Physical fitness studios
- Racquetball club facilities
- Recreational sports club facilities
- Rinks, ice or roller skating
- Roller skating rinks
- Spas without accommodations, fitness
- Sports club facilities, physical fitness
- Squash club facilities
- Strength development centers
- Swimming pools
- Tennis club facilities
- Tennis courts
- Wave pools
- Weight training centers
What Are The Related NCCI Code(s) for GL Code 41665?
GL Class Code 41665 - The Bottom Line
The General Liability Class Code for Clubs - Racket Sports and Handball is 41665.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Get useful tips and information about how much commercial insurance costs, small business risks and exposures, how insurance regulations effect your businesses' and detailed descriptions of coverages and exclusions and more. Most small businesses need to buy the following four types of insurance at a minimum to cover their operations from every day risks:
Property Insurance: This policy covers a business if the property used in the business is damaged or stolen as the result of common perils like fire or theft. Commercial property insurance covers the buildings, structures and also business personal property - which includes furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items.
Liability Insurance: Any company can be sued. Slip-and fall lawsuits are very common and be costly. Customers can claim you injured them or damaged their property - and lawsuits are very expensive. Commercial liability insurance pays damages and can include attorney's fees and other legal expenses. It also ca pay for the medical bills of injured third parties
Commercial Auto Insurance: For vehicles owned by the business. Commercial auto insurance pays bodily injury or property damage costs for which the business is found liable - up the the policy limits for liability and property damage.
Workers Compensation Insurance: In almost every state employers must provide workers comp when there are W2 employees. Workers compensation pays for the medical care of employees and can replace a portion of lost wages - regardless of who was at fault for the injuries.