GL Class Code 14068 - Hide Dealers and Distributors - Raw
Are you searching for the General Liability Class Code 14068 - Hide Dealers and Distributors - Raw?
Get information about this GL class code and its related North American Industry Classification System (NAICS), National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
The General Liability Class Code 14068 - Hide Dealers and Distributors - Raw. Learn more about GL Code 14068 and it's related NAICS, NCCI and SIC codes.
- What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 14068?
- What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 14068?
- What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for GL Code 14068?
What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 14068?
The description for GL Class Code 14068 is: Hide Dealers and Distributors - Raw.
What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 14068?
The related SIC Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 14068 - Hide Dealers and Distributors - Raw is:
Description for 5999 Miscellaneous Retail Stores, Not Elsewhere Classified
Establishments primarily engaged in the retail sale of specialized lines of merchandise, not elsewhere classified, such as artists' supplies; orthopedic and artificial limbs; rubber stamps; pets; religious goods; and monuments and tombstones. This industry also includes establishments primarily engaged in selling a general line of their own or consigned merchandise at retail on an auction basis. Establishments primarily engaged in auctioning tangible personal property of others on a contract or fee basis are classified in Services, Industry 7389.
- Architectural supplies-retail
- Art dealers-retail
- Artificial flowers-retail
- Artists' supply and material stores-retail
- Auction rooms (general merchandise)-retail
- Autograph and philatelist supply stores-retail
- Awning shops-retail
- Baby carriages-retail
- Banner shops-retail
- Cake decorating supplies-retail
- Candle shops-retail
- Coin shops-retail, except mail-order
- Cosmetics stores-retail
- Electric razor shops-retail
- Flag shops-retail
- Gem stones, rough-retail
- Gravestones, finished-retail
- Hearing aids-retail
- Hot tub-retail
- Ice dealers-retail
- Monuments, finished to custom order-retail
- Orthopedic and artificial limb stores-retail
- Pet food stores-retail
- Pet shops-retail
- Picture frames, ready-made-retail
- Police supply stores-retail
- Religious goods stores (other than books)-retail
- Rock and stone specimens-retail
- Rubber stamp stores-retail
- Sales barns-retail
- Stamps, philatelist-retail: except mail-order
- Stones, crystalline: rough-retail
- Swimming pools, home: not installed-retail
- Telephone stores-retail
- Tent shops-retail
- Trophy shops-retail
- Typewriter stores-retail
- Whirlpool baths-retail
What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for GL Code 14068?
The related NAICS Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 14068 - Hide Dealers and Distributors - Raw is:
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in retailing specialized lines of merchandise (except motor vehicle and parts dealers; furniture and home furnishings stores; electronics and appliance stores; building material and garden equipment and supplies dealers; food and beverage stores; health and personal care stores; gasoline stations; clothing and clothing accessories stores; sporting goods, hobby, book and music stores; general merchandise stores; florists; office supplies, stationery and gift stores; used merchandise stores; pet and pet supplies stores; art dealers; manufactured home (i.e., mobile home) dealers; and tobacco stores). This industry also includes establishments primarily engaged in retailing a general line of new and used merchandise on an auction basis (except electronic auctions).
- Art supply stores
- Auction houses (general merchandise)
- Batteries, except automotive, dealers
- Calendar shops
- Candle shops
- Cemetery memorial dealers (e.g., headstones, markers, vaults)
- Closet organizer stores
- Collector's items shops (e.g., autograph, card, coin, stamp)
- Emergency preparedness supply stores
- Fireworks shops (i.e., permanent location)
- Flag and banner shops
- Flower shops, artificial or dried
- Home security equipment stores
- Hot tub stores
- Janitorial equipment and supplies stores
- Monument (i.e., burial marker) dealers
- Police supply stores
- Religious goods (except books) stores
- Swimming pool supply stores
- Trophy (including awards and plaques) shops
GL Class Code 14068 - The Bottom Line
The General Liability Class Code for Hide Dealers and Distributors - Raw is 14068.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Get useful tips and information about how much commercial insurance costs, small business risks and exposures, how insurance regulations effect your businesses' and detailed descriptions of coverages and exclusions and more. Most small businesses need to buy the following four types of insurance at a minimum to cover their operations from every day risks:
Property Insurance: This policy covers a business if the property used in the business is damaged or stolen as the result of common perils like fire or theft. Commercial property insurance covers the buildings, structures and also business personal property - which includes furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items.
Liability Insurance: Any company can be sued. Slip-and fall lawsuits are very common and be costly. Customers can claim you injured them or damaged their property - and lawsuits are very expensive. Commercial liability insurance pays damages and can include attorney's fees and other legal expenses. It also ca pay for the medical bills of injured third parties
Commercial Auto Insurance: For vehicles owned by the business. Commercial auto insurance pays bodily injury or property damage costs for which the business is found liable - up the the policy limits for liability and property damage.
Workers Compensation Insurance: In almost every state employers must provide workers comp when there are W2 employees. Workers compensation pays for the medical care of employees and can replace a portion of lost wages - regardless of who was at fault for the injuries.