GL Class Code 10378 - Carnivals - Outside (sponsor's Risk Only) Other Than Not-For-Profit
Are you searching for the General Liability Class Code 10378 - Carnivals - Outside (sponsor's Risk Only) Other Than Not-For-Profit?
Get information about this GL class code and its related North American Industry Classification System (NAICS), National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
The General Liability Class Code 10378 - Carnivals - Outside (sponsor's Risk Only) Other Than Not-For-Profit. Learn more about GL Code 10378 and it's related NAICS, NCCI and SIC codes.
- What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 10378?
- What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 10378?
- What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for GL Code 10378?
What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 10378?
The description for GL Class Code 10378 is: Carnivals - Outside (sponsor's Risk Only) Other Than Not-For-Profit.
What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 10378?
The related SIC Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 10378 - Carnivals - Outside (sponsor's Risk Only) Other Than Not-For-Profit is:
Description for 7999 Amusement and Recreation Services, Not Elsewhere Classified
Establishments primarily engaged in the operation of sports, amusement, and recreation services, not elsewhere classified, such as bathing beaches, swimming pools, riding academies and schools, carnival operation, exposition operation, horse shows, picnic grounds operation, rental of rowboats and canoes, and shooting galleries. Establishments primarily engaged in showing or handling animals at shows or exhibitions are classified in Agricultural Services, Industry Group 075.
- Aerial tramways, amusement or scenic
- Amusement concessions
- Amusement rides
- Animal shows in circuses, fairs, and carnivals
- Archery ranges, operation of
- Baseball instruction schools
- Basketball instruction schools
- Bath houses, independently operated
- Bathing beaches, public
- Betting information services
- Billiard parlors
- Bingo parlors
- Boat rental, pleasure
- Boats, party fishing: operation of
- Bookmakers, race
- Bowling instruction
- Bridge club, nonmembership
- Bridge instruction
- Cable lifts, amusement or scenic: operated separately from lodges
- Canoe rental
- Card rooms
- Carnival operation
- Cave operation
- Circus companies
- Concession operators, amusement devices and rides
- Day camps
- Exhibition operation
- Exposition operation
- Fairs, agricultural: operation of
- Fireworks display service
- Fishing piers ant lakes, operation of
- Fortune tellers
- Gambling establishments not primarily operating coin-operated
- Gambling machines, except coin-operated operation of
- Game parlors, except coin-operated
- Games, teaching of
- Gocart raceway operation
- Gocart rentals
- Golf courses, miniature operation of
- Golf driving ranges
- Golf professionals not operating retail stores
- Golf, pitch-n-putt
- Gymnastics instruction
- Handball courts, except membership club
- Horse shows
- Houseboat rentals
- Hunting guides
- Ice skating rink operation
- Judo instruction
- Karate instruction
- Lifeguard service
- Lotteries, operation of
- Lottery club and ticket sales to individuals
- Moped rental
- Motorcycle rental
- Natural wonders, tourist attraction: commercial
- Observation tower operation
- Off-track betting
- Pack trains for amusement
- Parachute training for pleasure
- Picnic grounds operation
- Ping pong parlors
- Pool parlors
- Racquetball courts, except membership clubs
- Rental of beach chairs and accessories
- Rental of bicycles
- Rental of golf carts
- Rental of rowboats and canoes
- Rental of saddle horses
- Riding academies and schools
- Riding stables
- River rafting, operation of
- Rodeo animal rental
- Rodeos, operation of
- Roller skating rink operation
- Scenic railroads for amusement
- Schools and camps, sports instructional
- Scuba and skin diving instruction
- Shooting galleries
- Shooting ranges, operation of
- Skating instruction, ice or roller
- Skeet shooting facilities, except membership clubs
- Ski instruction
- Ski lifts, cable lifts, and ski tows operated separately from lodges
- Ski rental concessions
- Slot-car racetracks
- Sporting goods rental
- Sports instructors, professional: golf, skiing, swimming, etc.
- Sports professionals
- Swimming instruction
- Swimming pools, except membership
- Tennis clubs, nonmembership
- Tennis courts, outdoor and indoor operation of, nonmembership
- Tennis professionals
- Ticket sales offices for sporting events, contract
- Tourist attractions, natural wonder commercial
- Tourist guides
- Trampoline operation
- Trapshooting facilities, except membership club
- Waterslides, operation of
- Wave pools, operation of
- Wax figure exhibitions
- Yoga instruction
What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for GL Code 10378?
The related NAICS Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 10378 - Carnivals - Outside (sponsor's Risk Only) Other Than Not-For-Profit is:
This industry comprises companies or groups (except theater companies, dance companies, musical groups, and artists) primarily engaged in producing live theatrical presentations.
- Carnival traveling shows
- Circus companies
- Ice skating companies
- Ice skating shows
- Magic shows
- Traveling shows, carnival
GL Class Code 10378 - The Bottom Line
The General Liability Class Code for Carnivals - Outside (sponsor's Risk Only) Other Than Not-For-Profit is 10378.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Get useful tips and information about how much commercial insurance costs, small business risks and exposures, how insurance regulations effect your businesses' and detailed descriptions of coverages and exclusions and more. Most small businesses need to buy the following four types of insurance at a minimum to cover their operations from every day risks:
Property Insurance: This policy covers a business if the property used in the business is damaged or stolen as the result of common perils like fire or theft. Commercial property insurance covers the buildings, structures and also business personal property - which includes furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items.
Liability Insurance: Any company can be sued. Slip-and fall lawsuits are very common and be costly. Customers can claim you injured them or damaged their property - and lawsuits are very expensive. Commercial liability insurance pays damages and can include attorney's fees and other legal expenses. It also ca pay for the medical bills of injured third parties
Commercial Auto Insurance: For vehicles owned by the business. Commercial auto insurance pays bodily injury or property damage costs for which the business is found liable - up the the policy limits for liability and property damage.
Workers Compensation Insurance: In almost every state employers must provide workers comp when there are W2 employees. Workers compensation pays for the medical care of employees and can replace a portion of lost wages - regardless of who was at fault for the injuries.