Wildlife & Pest Control Insurance Texas (Quotes, Cost & Coverage)
Call to start your quote:
Frequently Asked Questions About
Commercial General Liability Insurance
How much does commercial insurance cost?
Costs can vary widely based on industry and are also determined by zip code and often payroll and/or gross sales. Request a free quote to get an exact number.
What kind of business insurance do I need?
Most business owners need General Liability Insurance at the very least. If you have any non-owner employees, you will need workers compensation insurance too.
What is a Certificate of Insurance?
A Certificate of Insurance is proof of coverage. It lists the type and amount of liability coverage you have and other policy information when a third party requests it.
Is business insurance tax deductible?
Yes. you can deduct the cost of commercial insurance premiums. The IRS considers insurance a cost of doing business as long it benefits the business & serves a business purpose.
Wildlife & Pest Control Insurance Texas
Wildlife & Pest Control Insurance Texas. There is nothing more bothersome than wildlife and pests that pay unwanted visits or take up residence in a home or a business. Not only are they a nuisance, but they can also cause extensive damage and could even cause illnesses or bodily injuries.
Though wildlife and insects certainly have a place in the world, they do not belong in a home or an organization. Thankfully, you provide a service that helps to remove or eradicate unwanted wildlife and pests. However, despite how truly thankful your clients may be for the services that you provide, there is a chance that they may not be fully satisfied with your work; or worse, there is a chance that the services you offer could result in bodily injury or property damage.
In the event that something goes awry, it is important that you have the proper protection. Commercial general liability insurance provides TX wildlife and pest control specialists with the coverage that they need to safeguard them from the financial hardships that could arise should someone take legal action against them.
Wildlife & pest control insurance Texas protects your business from lawsuits with rates as low as $47/mo. Get a fast quote and your certificate of insurance now.
Nuisance Wildlife And Pest Control Exposures
As a TX nuisance wildlife or pest control business - you may offer some of the following services:
- Applying chemicals inside buildings and their surrounding grounds.
- Structural treatments including fogging operations.
- Insect control for pests like termites, ants, roaches, hibernating insects, bees, wasps, and other bugs.
- Use of bait stations or spraying.
- Nuisance wildlife, rodent, bird, and other small mammal removal.
- Using live traps to trap small mammals.
- Pest control inspections and/or consultations.
- Spot treatments for lawns, trees and shrubs.
Due to the nature of the some of the techniques and chemicals used there are large exposures to different types of legal liability.
TX Wildlife And Pest Control: Legal Issues
Though you are offering an undeniably beneficial service, there are certain risks associated with operating a TX wildlife and pest control business. For example, if you use chemicals to eradicate pests, they could be harmful to human beings and pets, and as such, they could result in legal issues. As another example, if you provide a service and cause property damage in the process, a client could sue you for the damages and you could be held legally responsible.
These are just some of examples of the legal issues that wildlife and pest control professionals can face. If you are held liable, the ramifications could end up costing you a fortune, and could put your business at risk of closing - and put you in financial ruin. This is where wildlife & pest control insurance Texas can help protect your business.
Commercial General Liability For Wildlife And Pest Control
Since there are so many different legal problems that can arise in the wildlife and pest control industry, it is vital that you protect yourself and your business. The best way to do so is with a TX commercial general liability insurance policy.
A wildlife & pest control insurance Texas policy provides coverage for many of the financial troubles that are associated with legal issues. Below is a look at what this type of insurance policy covers:
- Product Liability Coverage - If your company provides products to the general public, there is a chance that you could end up facing legal action. For example, if you sold a product that claims to eradicate a specific type of pest and is safe for use in the home, but the product is faulty and causes an injury or damages property, you could be held liable. Commercial general liability insurance will cover the costs that are associated with certain damages, including medical bills and repairs to a property, as well as any legal fees and compensation that may be awarded.
- Premises Liability Coverage - Whether you operate your wildlife and pest control business out of your home in a commercial space, commercial general liability insurance will safeguard you from any incidents that could arise on the property. For instance, if a client slips on a wet floor or a vendor trips over a piece of equipment on your property and suffers an injury, you could be held responsible. Your insurance policy will cover the cost of medical care, as well as any damages that may be awarded and legal fees that are associated with claims.
- Completed Operations Coverage - There is a risk that your business could be sued long after you have provided a service for a client. For instance, if you used a certain product to kill off a pest and it caused damage to the property, but the damage wasn't spotted until after the service was completed, you could be sued. The client could file a lawsuit for the damages. Your liability insurance will cover the costs associated with the lawsuit, including repairing the property, as well as any damages that may be awarded.
Wildlife And Pest Control Insurance
Due to the serious financial issues that may arise as a result of the risks that are associated with operating a wildlife and pest control company, having a wildlife & pest control insurance Texas policy is absolutely vital.
Request a free Wildlife & Pest Control Insurance Texas quote in Abilene, Allen, Amarillo, Arlington, Austin, Baytown, Beaumont, Brownsville, Bryan, Carrollton, College Station, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Denton, Edinburg, El Paso, Flower Mound, Fort Worth, Frisco, Garland, Grand Prairie, Houston, Irving, Killeen, Laredo, League City, Lewisville, Longview, Lubbock, McAllen, McKinney, Mesquite, Midland, Mission, Missouri City, Odessa, Pasadena, Pearland, Pharr, Plano, Richardson, Round Rock, San Angelo, San Antonio, Sugar Land, Temple, The Woodlands, Tyler, Waco, Wichita Falls and all other TX cities. Also see Wildlife & Pest Control Insurance Pennsylvania, Wildlife & Pest Control Insurance New York, Wildlife & Pest Control Insurance New Jersey, Wildlife & Pest Control Insurance Kentucky, Wildlife & Pest Control Insurance Delaware, Wildlife & Pest Control Insurance California, Wildlife & Pest Control Insurance Illinois
Quotes from leading small business insurance carriers including: ACE, AmTrust, Chubb, Cincinnati, CNA, Colony, Employers, Evanston, Foremost, Guard, Hanover, Hiscox, Liberty Mutual, Markel, Nationwide, Penn America, Philadelphia, Progressive, Scottsdale, The Hartford, Travelers, USLI, Western World, Zurich & others.