Kentucky Drywall Contractor Insurance (Quotes, Cost & Coverage)
Call to start your quote:
Frequently Asked Questions About
Commercial General Liability Insurance
How much does commercial insurance cost?
Costs can vary widely based on industry and are also determined by zip code and often payroll and/or gross sales. Request a free quote to get an exact number.
What kind of business insurance do I need?
Most business owners need General Liability Insurance at the very least. If you have any non-owner employees, you will need workers compensation insurance too.
What is a Certificate of Insurance?
A Certificate of Insurance is proof of coverage. It lists the type and amount of liability coverage you have and other policy information when a third party requests it.
Is business insurance tax deductible?
Yes. you can deduct the cost of commercial insurance premiums. The IRS considers insurance a cost of doing business as long it benefits the business & serves a business purpose.
Kentucky Drywall Contractor Insurance
Kentucky Drywall Contractor Insurance. Drywall Contractors are tradesmen who carry out a specific function (drywall hanging, installing studs in preparation of rock hanging, and ceiling installations for renovation and new work. Drywall contractors, like other specialty contractors, are exposed to many risks at the job site. Getting a comprehensive contractors insurance policy package is the first step in the quest to secure financial protection in the event of work-place accident.
Hanging drywall, taping, and then applying mud to-drywall is a skill learned over time, requiring training and experience. Drywall installers are almost always exposed to injuries that can lead to significant medical expenses as well as lost wages for employees in case an accident occurs. The smartest move a drywall contractor can make is to ensure they are properly protected with an-adequate Kentucky drywall contractor insurance insurance policy.
Kentucky drywall contractor insurance protects your business from lawsuits with rates as low as $47/mo. Get a fast quote and your certificate of insurance now.
Understanding The Basics Of Kentucky Drywall Contractor Insurance
Protect your drywall contracting business from unexpected events and accidents with business insurance policy, so that you can juggle with your business and have less to worry about. A number of insurance companies have developed special insurance programs aimed at addressing the insurance needs of Drywall Contractors. Typically, the programs offer broad liability policy at low rates. They are available to smaller companies (with less than $5,000,000 in receipts). Bigger contracting companies are offered coverage under different terms.
What is KY Drywall Contractor Insurance
In your drywall contractor business, choosing the right equipment for the job is quite important. And so is protecting your venture with the right insurance coverage. Professionals in the construction industry face unique risks from a sector that is physically demanding and faced with numerous regulatory hurdles. Drywall contractor insurance is for those who install, remove, or repair drywall, plasterboard, sheetrock, and wallboard in residential and commercial spaces. Our insurance company understands the construction space inside and out, and you can therefore find insurance products tailored to your own specific drywall business needs.
What Types Of Drywall Contractor Insurance Are Available?
There are a wide variety of drywall contractor insurance options. Generally, a drywall contractor will need a number of different coverage policy parts or insurance covers to adequately cover the kinds of risk and exposure inherent to being a drywall contractor at their workplaces. Here are common insurance coverages for drywall contractors:
- General Liability Insurance: General liability for drywall contractors comprises of three areas of coverage: products liability, premises liability, and completed operations. If a customer visits your office and they happen to trip over a power tool set next to the door, their bodily injuries can be covered by premises liability. On the other hand, completed operations covers any damages owing to completed drywall-work, after the work is already done.
- Bond: A surety bond is a monetary guarantee to the licensing department of your state and your customer just in case you fail to complete a task according to your bid. It'll also typically be needed in order to receive a permit and license to operate in your state.
- Workers Comp: Workers compensation insurance pays for hospitals, doctors, prescription drugs, lost wages and other related medical or recovery costs if one of the employees gets injured on the job. Most states require require workers compensation for any non-owner or partner employees.
- Crime Insurance: This is an important policy for your business as it protects against crimes like vandalism, theft, and other fraudulent activity. Vandalized property, losses when services get paid with a stolen credit card, or stolen items are covered by crime insurance.
- Umbrella Policy: Liability insurance plan for drywall contracting businesses provides great coverage, but have limits, whether it is general liability or property insurance. This is business insurance coverage for worst case scenarios. In case your standard business insurance covers reach their maximum payout limits, then an umbrella policy can offer you with additional coverage.
Get A KY Drywall Insurance Quote
Our Kentucky drywall contractor insurance contractor packages are developed by identifying special needs, as well as potential exposures that you as a drywall contractor may face on a day-to-day basis. Our drywall contractor insurance covers are designed for your growing business. Through monitoring changes in the construction industry, we've developed insurance packages that take into account current new trends in construction, offering you with the peace of mind that you deserve to perform your work with excellence. This means you can worry less about exposure to risk, and focus more on growing the business.
Request a free Kentucky Drywall Contractor insurance quote in Alexandria, Ashland, Ashton, Bardstown, Berea, Bowling Green, Burlington, Campbellsville, Covington, Danville, Edgewood, Elizabethtown, Erlanger, Fayette, Florence, Fort Knox, Fort Thomas, Francisville, Frankfort, Franklin, Georgetown, Glasgow, Henderson, Hopkinsville, Independence, Jeffersontown, Lawrenceburg, Lexington, Louisville, Lyndon, Madisonville, Mayfield, Maysville, Middlesborough, Mount Washington, Murray, Newport, Nicholasville, Ownesboro, Paducah, Paris, Radcliff, Richmond, Shelbyville, Shepherdsville, Shively, Somerset, St. Matthews, Versailles, Winchester and all other KY cities. Also see Pennsylvania Drywall Contractor Insurance, New Jersey Drywall Contractor Insurance, Delaware Drywall Contractor Insurance, New York Drywall Contractor Insurance, California Drywall Contractor Insurance, Texas Drywall Contractor Insurance, Illinois Drywall Insurance
Quotes from leading small business insurance carriers including: ACE, AmTrust, Chubb, Cincinnati, CNA, Colony, Employers, Evanston, Foremost, Guard, Hanover, Hiscox, Liberty Mutual, Markel, Nationwide, Penn America, Philadelphia, Progressive, Scottsdale, The Hartford, Travelers, USLI, Western World, Zurich & others.