Colorado Fire And Water Restoration Contractors Insurance (Quotes, Cost & Coverage)
Call to start your quote:
Frequently Asked Questions About
Commercial General Liability Insurance
How much does commercial insurance cost?
Costs can vary widely based on industry and are also determined by zip code and often payroll and/or gross sales. Request a free quote to get an exact number.
What kind of business insurance do I need?
Most business owners need General Liability Insurance at the very least. If you have any non-owner employees, you will need workers compensation insurance too.
What is a Certificate of Insurance?
A Certificate of Insurance is proof of coverage. It lists the type and amount of liability coverage you have and other policy information when a third party requests it.
Is business insurance tax deductible?
Yes. you can deduct the cost of commercial insurance premiums. The IRS considers insurance a cost of doing business as long it benefits the business & serves a business purpose.
Colorado Fire And Water Restoration Contractors Insurance
Colorado Fire And Water Restoration Contractors Insurance. There is nothing much more devastating to a property owner than learning that his or her home or business has been damaged by a fire or water. These types of disasters can completely uproot lives and cause tremendous heartache. Recovering from fire or water damage can be extremely difficult. It requires the expertise of a professional to ensure that the job is done the right way, and safely.
As a fire and water restoration contractor, you take great pride in being able to help the victims of disasters recover. You also do your very best to provide the absolute best services possible. However, despite your best intentions, there is a chance that you could face legal problems. A client could claim that you did further damage to their property while you were restoring it, someone could sustain an injury as a result of faulty equipment, or one of your worker's could be involved in an accident while working.
Because of the risks that are associated with being a restoration contractor, it's important for you to carry the right type of Colorado fire and water restoration contractors insurance coverage. Without insurance, you could face tremendous financial strain that could jeopardize your business and put you in financial distress personally.
Colorado fire and water restoration contractors insurance protects your business from lawsuits with rates as low as $47/mo. Get a fast quote and your certificate of insurance now.
Why Insurance Is Important For Fire & Water Restoration Contractors
As mentioned above, fire and water restoration contractors face certain risks. If someone files a claim against you, you, your business, and even your family could be in serious danger. The costs of handling legal claims can be astronomical. Lawyer fees, court fees, and settlement fees could cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not millions. Imagine having to pay for those fees out of your own pocket? It could put you in serious financial ruin and force you to close up shop.
Colorado fire and water restoration contractors insurance provides you with the protection you need in the event that someone files a lawsuit against you. It offers coverage for things like legal fees, repairs to damaged property, and compensation that you may be required to make to the party who is suing you.
What Type of Insurance Should CO Fire And Water Restoration Contractors Carry?
As a fire and water restoration contractor, there are a few types of insurance policies that you are going to want to carry. These policies include:
- Commercial General Liability Insurance: This type of insurance covers the costs that are associated with personal injuries and property damage. If a client is injured as a result of faulty equipment while you a working on a jobsite, your insurance will cover medical costs, legal fees, and any compensation that may be awarded. If you damage a client's property and that client sues you, this type of insurance policy will also cover you.
- Property Insurance: If you operate your business within a commercial setting, you are also going to want to secure commercial property insurance. If your building or the contents are damaged or destroyed, commercial property insurance will protect you.
- Business Auto insurance: If you use vehicles for your business, even if they aren't company owned, it's still a wise idea to make sure that you purchase commercial auto insurance. If an accident occurs with a vehicle, your policy will cover the cost of any medical care that is required, lawsuits, settlement and legal fees, as well as lost or damaged property.
- Workers Compensation Insurance: Do you employ other people? If so, you are going to want to make sure that you have workers' compensation insurance. In fact, depending on what state you operate your business out of, you will be required to carry this type of coverage if you have any non-owner employees. Workers' compensation offers coverage for employees when they are involved in a work related accident that results in an injury, or if they sustain a work-related illness. It covers the cost of medical care and lost wages, as well as accidental death.
How Much Coverage Do You Need?
The amount of coverage you will need as a CO fire and water restoration contractor depends on several factors; The size of your business, the clients you serve, and the types of properties you work on are just some of the factors that will determine the cost of your coverage. To find out more about what type of coverage you need and how much it will cost, make sure you speak to a trustworthy insurance broker.
Additional Resources For Contractors & Home Improvement Insurance
- Air Conditioning Systems Installation Repair
- Builders Risk
- Cable And Satellite TV Installer
- Concrete Contractors
- Contractor Liability
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Drywall Contractor
- Electrical Contractors
- Excavation Contractor
- Fence Installation
- Fire & Water Restoration Contractors
- Flooring Contractor
- Framing Contractor
- Garage Door Installer And Repair
- Glass Contractor
- Glazier Insurance
- House Cleaning
- HVAC Contractor
- Janitorial Cleaning Services
- Lawn Care
- Masonry Contractor
- Plastering And Stucco Contractor
- Propane And Fuel Dealers
- Rug, Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning
- Security Alarm
- Siding Contractor
- Solar Panel Installers
- Snow Plow
- Stone And Tile Installer
- Swimming Pool Contractor
- Tree Trimming
- Upholstery Shop
- Welding Contractor
- Wildlife & Pest Control
- Water Well Drilling
- Window Cleaning
Request a free Colorado Fire And Water Restoration Contractors Insurance quote in Alamosa, Arvada, Aurora, Boulder, Brighton, Broomfield, Castle Pines North, Castle Rock, Canon City, Centennial, Colorado Springs, Commerce City, Craig, Delta, Denver, Durango, Englewood, Erie, Evans, Federal Heights, Firestone, Fort Collins, Fort Morgan, Fountain, Frederick, Fruita, Glenwood Springs, Golden, Grand Junction, Greeley, Greenwood Village, Johnstown, Lafayette, Lakewood, Littleton, Lone Tree, Longmont, Louisville, Loveland, Montrose, Northglenn, Parker, Pueblo, Rifle, Steamboat Springs, Sterling, Superior, Thornton, Trinidad, Westminster, Wheat Ridge, Windsor and all other cities in CO - The Centennial State.
Also see Delaware Fire And Water Restoration Contractors Insurance, Pennsylvania Fire And Water Restoration Contractors Insurance, New York Fire And Water Restoration Contractors Insurance, New Jersey Fire And Water Restoration Contractors Insurance, Kentucky Fire And Water Restoration Contractors Insurance, Texas Fire And Water Restoration Contractors Insurance, Illinois Fire And Water Restoration Contractors Insurance
Quotes available in: California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas & Washington.
Quotes from leading small business insurance carriers including: ACE, AmTrust, Chubb, Cincinnati, CNA, Colony, Employers, Evanston, Fireman's, Foremost, Guard, Hanover, Hiscox, Liberty Mutual, Markel, MSA, Nationwide, Penn America, Philadelphia, Prime, Progressive, Scottsdale, The Hartford, Travelers, USLI, Utica First, Western World, Zurich & others.