Tree Trimming Insurance Pennsylvania
Call to start your quote:
Frequently Asked Questions About
Commercial General Liability Insurance
How much does commercial insurance cost?
Costs can vary widely based on industry and are also determined by zip code and often payroll and/or gross sales. Request a free quote to get an exact number.
What kind of business insurance do I need?
Most business owners need General Liability Insurance at the very least. If you have any non-owner employees, you will need workers compensation insurance too.
What is a Certificate of Insurance?
A Certificate of Insurance is proof of coverage. It lists the type and amount of liability coverage you have and other policy information when a third party requests it.
Is business insurance tax deductible?
Yes. you can deduct the cost of commercial insurance premiums. The IRS considers insurance a cost of doing business as long it benefits the business & serves a business purpose.
Tree Trimming Insurance Pennsylvania
Tree Trimming Insurance Pennsylvania. Dozens of arborists and tree trimmers die on the job each year, according to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. This includes workers for landscaping businesses and tree trimming companies as well as private self-employed arborists. Statistics also show that there is a higher rate of fatalities experienced among experienced tree trimmers and arborists than those who are new to the profession.
This is mainly due to the fact that as arborists get more experience, they are often pulled in to riskier contracts – and with fully grown trees weighing upwards of ten tons, the risks in the profession from falling tree trunks and branches is immense. If you work as a tree trimmer, landscaper, or other tree-related professional, you need to protect yourself and your business from perils that are all too common in the niche. The dangers are real, and the potential pitfalls for your business are many.
Tree trimming insurance Pennsylvania protects your business from lawsuits with rates as low as $57/mo. Get a fast quote and your certificate of insurance now.
A number of individuals can benefit from tree trimming insurance Pennsylvania, including:
- Tree trimmers
- Tree removal experts
- Municipal tree care workers
- Tree pest experts
- Gardening and landscape workers
While there is no specific tree trimming insurance Pennsylvania or arborist insurance, there are several types of insurance that afford protection to people working in this profession. Addressing the potential liabilities your PA business faces by purchasing the right level and type of insurance is crucial to the staying power of your business.
When evaluating your business’ need for insurance, think about possible perils and damage that can arise as a result of:
- Damage to the property on which you’re working.
- Injury to others during the course of your work.
- Negligence on your part that results in damage or injury to others.
- Problems arising from pesticide use and the use of toxic chemicals.
- Job-related illnesses and injuries to workers and yourself.
- Theft, damage, or loss of vehicles, tools, or equipment necessary for carrying out your business duties.
- Accidents on the road in transit to the job site, in company vehicles or in personal vehicles on company time.
- Loss resulting from omissions and errors made by your PA business, either in removing trees or in consulting with a business or property owner.
As you assess your business risks and liabilities, be sure to consider the work you perform, the tools and substances you and your employees handle during the course of performing your job. Work with an insurance agent to determine the right tree trimming insurance Pennsylvania package for your tree trimming, landscaping, or arborist business.
Insurance Types to Consider
When shopping for insurance with your broker, there are some tough decisions that must be made. Your agent may recommend one or all of the following, based on your business model:
- General liability insurance to cover the risks the business faces, both bodily injury and property damage, during tree car, tree removal, or while making your way to job sites.
- Professional liability insurance that protects you against claims that your business gave poor advice, recommended services that were not necessary, or were negligent in some fashion when providing services.
- Business property insurance to cover your business’ property and building and the tools and equipment you use that are vital for completion of your work.
- Product liability insurance to protect you from the fallout when you sell tools, chemicals, fertilizers, or sprayers that end up causing harm.
- Inland marine insurance to protect your tools and equipment as you move between jobs. For instance, if you take your laptop along in the field as you work, then the laptop is covered by inland marine insurance should it become damaged.
- Commercial auto insurance to cover damages to vehicles owned by the company or used by the company.
- Interruption of business insurance to ensure that your business stays afloat and meets payroll and expenses if there should be a covered peril that causes it to close.
- Worker’s compensation insurance to protect employees from loss when they are hurt or become ill due to a work-related cause. Your business may be required by the state to carry this type of insurance.
There are some other types of optional coverage that your business may also need to look at, depending on your risk tolerance and the assets that you must protect. Work with an agent who is versed in the specific requirements of your niche to ensure your business has the right level of coverage at all times.
Obtaining Arborist Insurance Quotes
Whether you have a large business and hire multiple tree care workers or a small one-man operation, choosing the right tree trimming insurance Pennsylvania for your business is important. Selecting policy coverage amounts that allow you to stay within your budget is equally as crucial.
Work with your agent to insure your business and ensure your peace of mind. Agents can help you find the right plan with the most bang (and protection) for your business’ hard-earned dollars.
Request a free Tree Trimming Insurance Pennsylvania quote in Allentown, Allison Park, Altoona, Baldwin, Bensalem, Bethel Park, Bethlehem, Bloomsburg, Carlisle, Chambersburg, Chester, Drexel Hill, Easton, Erie, Fullerton, Greensburg, Hanover, Harrisburg, Hazleton, Hermitage, Hershey, Horsham, Indiana, Johnstown, King of Prussia, Lancaster, Lansdale, Lebanon, Levittown, McKeesport, Monroeville, Murrysville, New Castle, Norristown, Philadelphia, Phoenixville, Pittsburgh, Pottstown, Pottsville, Reading, Scranton, State College, Upper Darby, West Chester, West Mifflin, Wilkes-Barre, Wilkinsburg, Williamsport, Willow Grove, York and all other PA cities. Also see Tree Trimming Insurance New York, Tree Trimming Insurance New Jersey, Tree Trimming Insurance Delaware, Tree Trimming Insurance Kentucky, Tree Trimming Insurance California
Quotes from leading small business insurance carriers including: ACE, AmTrust, Builders & Tradesmen's, Chubb, CNA, Employers, Foremost, Guard, Hiscox, Liberty Mutual, Markel, Nationwide, Penn America, Philadelphia, Progressive, Scottsdale, The Hartford, Travelers, USLI, Western World, Zurich & others.