Golf Course & Country Club Insurance Texas (Quotes, Cost & Coverage)
Call to start your quote:
Frequently Asked Questions About
Commercial General Liability Insurance
How much does commercial insurance cost?
Costs can vary widely based on industry and are also determined by zip code and often payroll and/or gross sales. Request a free quote to get an exact number.
What kind of business insurance do I need?
Most business owners need General Liability Insurance at the very least. If you have any non-owner employees, you will need workers compensation insurance too.
What is a Certificate of Insurance?
A Certificate of Insurance is proof of coverage. It lists the type and amount of liability coverage you have and other policy information when a third party requests it.
Is business insurance tax deductible?
Yes. you can deduct the cost of commercial insurance premiums. The IRS considers insurance a cost of doing business as long it benefits the business & serves a business purpose.
Golf Course & Country Club Insurance Texas
Golf Course & Country Club Insurance Texas Golf courses and country clubs offer an excellent business opportunity for those who invest in them. They can prove to be quite lucrative, as golf is a very popular pastime and country clubs can be used for a variety of purposes, including different functions and events.
While owning a golf course and country club can certainly be rewarding, as with any businesses, there are certain risks associated with this type of venture. In order to protect your business, yourself, your staff, and your clientele, having the right insurance coverage is a necessity.
What type of golf course & country club insurance Texas policies do you need as the owner of a TX property? Below, we outline some of the most important coverage options that you should have.
Golf course & country club insurance Texas protects public, daily fee, country clubs, and semi-private clubs from many liabilities - with rates as low as $227/mo. Get a fast quote and your certificate of insurance now.
Commercial General Liability Insurance For Golf Courses & Country Clubs
Though it is one of the most basic forms of insurance that a business can have, commercial general liability insurance is one of the most important types of insurance coverage that you should have as the owner of a TX golf course and/or country club.
This type of coverage provides protection for the daily risks and hazards that your establishment could be subjected to. Moreover, it financially safeguards your business in the event that a member of your country club or golf course sustains a physical injury on your property or as a result of one of the products that you offer, or should someone file a legal suit for any wrongdoing. In other words, general liability insurance is a base level coverage that provides protection against things that could arise that you may have never thought could or would happen. The following are covered under a golf course & country club insurance Texas policy:
- Premises Liability Coverage: This aspect of general liability coverage provides protection for anything that may occur on the premises of your golf course or country club. For example, should someone trip in a divot on your golf course or slip on a wet floor in the dining room of your country club, sustains an injury and files a legal suit, premises liability under commercial liability insurance will protect you. It covers the cost of any medical costs that are associated with the injury a person sustains, as well as any legal fees and compensation for damages.
- Products Liability: Whenever you sell products to the general public, your business is at risk for legal action in the event that a product you sold is defective and causes an injury. For example, if you sold a golf club that wasn't assembled properly and broke in mid-swing, resulting in part of the club hitting a golfer in the eye, you could be held liable. Products liability coverage under your general liability insurance will cover the cost of any damages sustained as a result of a defective product, in addition to legal proceedings that may arise.
- Completed Operations: After providing a service for a client, there is a chance that he or she could sue your business after the service was provided. For example, if you hosted an event at your country club and you injured someone or harmed them in any way after the event was completed, they may seek restitution. Completed operations will provide coverage for any injuries or damages, in addition to covering the cost of legal defense fees.
It takes a large staff to operate a golf course or country club. As such, you are going to need to have workers' compensation insurance. This coverage protects all of your staff from any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that they may sustain while they are on the job. For example, if an employee suffers an injury that results in a broken bone, workers' compensation insurance will cover the cost of medical care, as well as cover lost wages, compensation, and could even assist with training for a future job outside of your facility.
If you operate vehicles for business-related reasons, you should make sure that you secure business auto insurance coverage. Should an accident occur in a company vehicle, this type of insurance will cover the cost of the damage, any injuries, and any items that were damaged in the vehicle.
Golf Course Specific Coverages
Following are some golf course specific coverage available:
- Tee-to-Green Coverage - Pays for a covered loss to teeing grounds, fairways and putting greens, as well as miscellaneous golf course property, including ball washers, sprinkler systems, benches and directional signs.
- Medical Payments - Golf Participants - Extends medical payments coverage to include members, guests or customers while playing golf on your course.
- Golf Cart Coverage - Pays for a covered loss to golf carts that you own, lease, rent or borrow.
- Liquor Liability Coverage - Covers your legal liability related to the sale, service or furnishing of alcoholic beverages.
- Golf Course Chemical Application - Protects your business against claims arising out of the application of pesticides, insecticides and herbicides on your premises.
TX Golf Course & Country Club Insurance
When you choose the right business insurance, you can operate with confidence. Speak to a professional broker who can customize an insurance program specific to the needs of your golf course or country club.
Request a free Golf Course & Country Club Insurance Texas quote in Abilene, Allen, Amarillo, Arlington, Austin, Baytown, Beaumont, Brownsville, Bryan, Carrollton, College Station, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Denton, Edinburg, El Paso, Flower Mound, Fort Worth, Frisco, Garland, Grand Prairie, Houston, Irving, Killeen, Laredo, League City, Lewisville, Longview, Lubbock, McAllen, McKinney, Mesquite, Midland, Mission, Missouri City, Odessa, Pasadena, Pearland, Pharr, Plano, Richardson, Round Rock, San Angelo, San Antonio, Sugar Land, Temple, The Woodlands, Tyler, Waco, Wichita Falls and all other TX cities. Also see Golf Course & Country Club Insurance Delaware, Golf Course & Country Club Insurance New York, Golf Course & Country Club Insurance New Jersey, Golf Course & Country Club Insurance Kentucky, Golf Course & Country Club Insurance Pennsylvania, Golf Course & Country Club Insurance California, Golf Course & Country Club Insurance Illinois
Quotes from leading small business insurance carriers including: ACE, AmTrust, Chubb, Cincinnati, CNA, Colony, Employers, Evanston, Foremost, Guard, Hanover, Hiscox, Liberty Mutual, Markel, Nationwide, Penn America, Philadelphia, Progressive, Scottsdale, The Hartford, Travelers, USLI, Western World, Zurich & others.