Texas Manufacturing Insurance
Call to start your quote:
Frequently Asked Questions About
Commercial General Liability Insurance
How much does commercial insurance cost?
Costs can vary widely based on industry and are also determined by zip code and often payroll and/or gross sales. Request a free quote to get an exact number.
What kind of business insurance do I need?
Most business owners need General Liability Insurance at the very least. If you have any non-owner employees, you will need workers compensation insurance too.
What is a Certificate of Insurance?
A Certificate of Insurance is proof of coverage. It lists the type and amount of liability coverage you have and other policy information when a third party requests it.
Is business insurance tax deductible?
Yes. you can deduct the cost of commercial insurance premiums. The IRS considers insurance a cost of doing business as long it benefits the business & serves a business purpose.
Texas Manufacturing Insurance
Texas Manufacturing Insurance. Your manufacturing business is at risk for liabilities that ordinary business do not face. Your business is a unique entity that is also unique within the business arena and subject to some perils that are not faced by other businesses. Because of this, your business faces specific risks that can lead to loss of income or even business failure.
Choosing the right type and level of Texas manufacturing insurance is important to your business' sustainability, profitability, and health. A combination of coverage keeps your business protected from all possible perils.
Texas manufacturing insurance protects your business from product liability lawsuits with rates as low as $57/mo. Get a fast quote and your certificate of insurance now.
What Type of Insurance Do Manufacturing Businesses Need?
You likely have significant capital invested in your manufacturing business, and you must protect it with the right level and type of insurance. You must also protect your workers and the production capabilities of your business. There are generally three primary components that make up suitable Texas manufacturing insurance policies for manufacturers. These include:
- Business owner's insurance. (BOP policies). These policies protect manufacturing businesses from business interruption and legal claims.
- Worker's compensation coverage. This essential coverage protects your employees from financial costs of medical claims due to work injuries, accidents, and illnesses. It may or may not be required by the state in which you do business, since requirements vary by state.
- Commercial auto insurance. Vehicles used for business needs should be protected by commercial auto insurance, including company cars, vans, SUV, and other types of vehicles.
Working with an commercial insurance agent who understands the unique nuances of the manufacturers is important when choosing manufacturing business coverage types. A pro agent can access quotes and information from a variety of insurance companies, help you compare the policies available, and be instrumental in helping you choose the right type of coverage for your unique needs.
Protecting Your Manufacturing Business' Assets
Covering the assets that your business owns with a Texas manufacturing insurance policy is important to your business' ongoing growth and overall financial health. If someone touring your TX facility becomes injured and files a claim against you, or if a fire guts your facility and leaves you without a place to manufacture your items, you need to be assured that your business can continue to operate.
In a similar vein, if a key piece of equipment becomes non-operational, you need to be ensured that the piece can be replaced without the need to shut down. Business insurance for manufacturers can be a godsend. Some essential Texas manufacturing insurance policy types include:
- General liability coverage. General liability coverage provides protection for accidents such as slips-and-falls or when a person in your facility is otherwise injured. It also covers property damage to third parties on your premises. It covers your legal costs and any judgement granted against you.
- Property coverage. Replace your property that's damaged on the TX premises with this coverage. It can also be written with endorsements to cover equipment breakdown or supply loss.
- Income loss coverage. In the event of a work stoppage due to a covered peril, income loss coverage can help. It protects the business' building and its equipment if the loss prevents you from continuing your normal operating procedures. It can also combat lost income and operating expenses, generally for a fixed period of one year.
- Business owner's policy. This coverage is an additional coverage type that protects the TX business from damage to records, negligent employee behavior, identity theft, and other similar perils.
Worker's Comp for Manufacturing Employees
TX require businesses to maintain coverage for employees in the form of worker's compensation. This valuable Texas manufacturing insurance coverage provides income loss protection and medical bill coverage for workers who are injured or become ill due to a work-related peril. In TX for any employees that are not owners - this coverage is mandatory. Check with your agent to make sure your manufacturer business is in compliance.
Commercial Vehicle Insurance
A commercial auto policy covers cars, vans, trucks, trailers, and tow trucks, among other vehicles, that might be used in your business. It provides liability overage if you or someone working for you causes or is involved in an accident. The limits you need for your policy should be based on your state's requirements and the level of assets that you need to protect in a worst-case scenario.
Getting Quotes for Manufacturing Insurance
It makes sense to get multiple quotes for your vehicle from different companies in order to get the right Texas manufacturing insurance coverage at the right price. Protecting your income, productivity, and assets is paramount to the success of your business. Work with your agent to get the best value for your money on coverage that fully protects you from all potential perils.
Request a free Texas Manufacturing insurance quote in Abilene, Allen, Amarillo, Arlington, Austin, Baytown, Beaumont, Brownsville, Bryan, Carrollton, College Station, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Denton, Edinburg, El Paso, Flower Mound, Fort Worth, Frisco, Garland, Grand Prairie, Houston, Irving, Killeen, Laredo, League City, Lewisville, Longview, Lubbock, McAllen, McKinney, Mesquite, Midland, Mission, Missouri City, Odessa, Pasadena, Pearland, Pharr, Plano, Richardson, Round Rock, San Angelo, San Antonio, Sugar Land, Temple, The Woodlands, Tyler, Waco, Wichita Falls and all other TX cities. Also see Pennsylvania Manufacturing Insurance, New York Manufacturing Insurance, New Jersey Manufacturing Insurance, Delaware Manufacturing Insurance, Kentucky Manufacturing Insurance, California Manufacturing Insurance
Quotes from leading small business insurance carriers including: ACE, AmTrust, Builders & Tradesmen's, Chubb, CNA, Employers, Foremost, Guard, Hiscox, Liberty Mutual, Markel, Nationwide, Penn America, Philadelphia, Progressive, Scottsdale, The Hartford, Travelers, USLI, Western World, Zurich & others.