Call to start your quote:
Frequently Asked Questions About
Commercial General Liability Insurance
How much does commercial insurance cost?
Costs can vary widely based on industry and are also determined by zip code and often payroll and/or gross sales. Request a free quote to get an exact number.
What kind of business insurance do I need?
Most business owners need General Liability Insurance at the very least. If you have any non-owner employees, you will need workers compensation insurance too.
What is a Certificate of Insurance?
A Certificate of Insurance is proof of coverage. It lists the type and amount of liability coverage you have and other policy information when a third party requests it.
Is business insurance tax deductible?
Yes. you can deduct the cost of commercial insurance premiums. The IRS considers insurance a cost of doing business as long it benefits the business & serves a business purpose.
Insureon Reviews. Insureon is an online agency that provides insurance protection services for small businesses . It serves retail clients directly and supports banks, brokerages, and insurance companies in delivering their commercial insurance products such as general liability, errors and omissions, workers compensation, and more. The company is eligible to receive commissions, contingents, and service fees for its solutions.
If you are a business owner looking to buy liability insurance, read Insureon reviews to learn about their commercial insurance products.
Check out Insureon small business insurance reviews & ratings for general liability, workers comp and other commercial policies.
Insureon was founded in 1997 in response to the difficulty IT services firms had finding high-quality, affordable business insurance. It has grown to become a large online provider of business and professional insurance.
Today, it offers insurance for IT professionals, contractors, management consultants, and janitors. Its success comes from the convenience it offers customers: fast online application, knowledgeable agents and access to bindable quotes from top rated insurance companies. Ted Divine is the current CEO. With a focus on small businesses with fewer than 25 employees, Insureon is benefiting from the rise of the "freelance economy" and the growing comfort of customers with technology. Insureon reviews are good online.
Insureon is headquartered in Dallas, TX, with offices in Chicago and New York. In New York, business is conducted as Business Insurance Now Agency; in Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire and New Jersey, business is conducted as BIN Insurance Holdings, LLC; and in California business is conducted as BIN Holdings Insurance Agency.
Insureon provides insurance coverage to many small businesses. They offer various small business insurance policies through a network of major insurance companies, though it doesn't underwrite itself. The policies they sell include:
- Professional Liability Insurance / E&O - They offer this product to small businesses to protect them against claims of errors, malpractice and negligence when providing services to their customers with limits up to and over a million.
- General Liability Insurance - This covers small businesses from legal claims due to injuries, accident and claims of negligence.
- Business Owner Policy (BOP) - Their BOP package policy provides both property and liability coverage for eligible small businesses. This policy provides special form property coverage, liability insurance and in addition normally includes added enhancements/endorsements to broaden protection like business income coverage.
- Workers Compensation - Workers comp insurance covers medical costs and a portion of lost wages for employees who become injured or ill on the job.
- Property Insurance - The property coverage protects the physical property of the insured small businesses against damage. It covers the building, inventory, equipment, furnishings and other physical properties.
- Employment Practices Liability - The EPLI policy protects small businesses in case of wrongful employment practice claims.
- Cyber Liability - This protects accounting firms against losses related to theft or disclosure of confidential client data, as well as the introduction of malicious code or viruses.
Why Choose Insureon?
- The company Insureon combines the time-saving advantages of buying online with the consultative role of an agent. If you're a two-person company, you can get an application done online and get back to doing what you're doing. The average application is completed in 10 minutes or less. Their licensed, experienced insurance advisors are available from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Central Time, Monday through Friday to give you free, expert advice.
- In addition to offering general liability and professional liability insurance, they have partnerships with several leading insurance carriers, who take on the risk and underwriting.
- The company has moved up the insurance value chain and now designs and develops products that its partners underwriters move that has allowed it to provide specialized services to customers in more than 800 industries.
- It also provides a variety of educational materials designed to help business owners implement risk management best practices.
Insureon Ratings Online
Following are some ratings found online which appear mixed:
- BBB.org - The Better Business Bureau rates them 3.5 out of 5 stars.
- Yelp.com - Yelp rates them 2.5 out of 5 stars.
- trustpilot.com - Trustpilot rates them 4 out of 5 stars.
Insureon's Contact Information
Address: 30 N LaSalle, Ste 2500, Chicago, IL 60602
Bottom Line On Insureon
Insureon has a great deal of expertise in helping small businesses obtain the coverage they need, even startups that are new to buying insurance. They have a strong reputation and their growth has been steady since they were launched in 2000. The company is a good choice for small businesses or self-insured individuals who need help selecting the right coverage. The Insureon reviews online say as much.
Request a free Business Insurance quote in California, Delaware, Kentucky, New Jersey, New York Pennsylvania and Texas. Also see Small Business Insurer Ratings: Acuity, AIG, Allstate, Amica, AmTrust, Chubb, Cincinnati, CNA, Dongeal, Erie, Esurance, Farmers, Foremost, GEICO, Guard, Hanover, Hiscox, Liberty Mutual, Merchants Insurance Group, Nationwide, Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Progressive, Selective, State Farm, The Hartford, Travelers, USAA, USLI, Westfield, Zurich
Commercial Insurance Broker ratings: Bolt, Burns & Wilcox, Contractors Edge, CoverWallet, Day Care Insurance Services, Inc., Insureon, Next, TechInsurance, USG Insurance Services
Small Business Independent Insurance Association Ratings: Trusted Choice
The reviews and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the GeneralLiabilityInsure.com staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
Images on this site are copyright to its respectful owners. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
Quotes from leading small business insurance carriers including: ACE, AmTrust, Builders & Tradesmen's, Chubb, CNA, Employers, Foremost, Guard, Hiscox, Liberty Mutual, Markel, Nationwide, Penn America, Philadelphia, Progressive, Scottsdale, The Hartford, Travelers, USLI, Western World, Zurich & others.