California Medical Manufacturing Insurance (Quotes, Cost & Coverage)
Call to start your quote:
Frequently Asked Questions About
Commercial General Liability Insurance
How much does commercial insurance cost?
Costs can vary widely based on industry and are also determined by zip code and often payroll and/or gross sales. Request a free quote to get an exact number.
What kind of business insurance do I need?
Most business owners need General Liability Insurance at the very least. If you have any non-owner employees, you will need workers compensation insurance too.
What is a Certificate of Insurance?
A Certificate of Insurance is proof of coverage. It lists the type and amount of liability coverage you have and other policy information when a third party requests it.
Is business insurance tax deductible?
Yes. you can deduct the cost of commercial insurance premiums. The IRS considers insurance a cost of doing business as long it benefits the business & serves a business purpose.
California Medical Manufacturing Insurance
California Medical Manufacturing Insurance. If you own a business in the medical manufacturing field, then you know how important it is to have insurance for your operation. Operating a business in the medical manufacturing industry means you are responsible for the production of medical, surgical, ophthalmic and veterinary instruments. Being responsible for the making of the different medical equipment puts your business at risk for massive product liability lawsuits. For this reason, you must ensure you protect your business. Get the California medical manufacturing insurance coverage that will keep your business protected.
California medical manufacturing insurance protects your device company from lawsuits with rates as low as $127/mo. Get a fast quote and your certificate of insurance now.
Common Risks Faced By Medical Manufacturers
Each medical manufacturing company is unique, and all create different equipment and devices that to be used in the medicine. Whether you run a large or small operation, you want to ensure you have the best protection for your business. What you need is a comprehensive California medical manufacturing insurance plan to keep you protected from the threats your business is exposed to when working in this type of industry.
The equipment and the material used is sometimes fragile, and they can be easily damaged. As the owner of a medical manufacturing business, you must always ensure your employees stay protected. Speaking with an experienced insurance agent will help you to find the right policies for your business. There will be many different policies you discuss, and below we'll take a look at them.
Types Of Insurance For Medical Manufacturers
There are various types of liability insurance, but the most common for CA medical manufacturing include:
- Commercial Property Insurance - This type of insurance gives you protection for your manufacturing facilities, labs, and offices. This insurance also protects the contents of the buildings you use to operate your business.
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage - With this type of California medical manufacturing insurance, you can get the help when equipment you use in your business breaks down. It helps with the repairing or replacing of damaged machinery you need to keep your business functioning the way it should.
- Spoilage Coverage - This coverage provides financial protection for materials or finished products that spoil on site.
- Inland Marine - This coverage is for when you are shipping goods overseas. Having this type of insurance, keeps you protected if damage occurs while cargo is being transported from one location to another. This coverage also handles shipping by sea or by air.
- Commercial General Liability - Provides liability protection if negligence on your part causes injury to a third party. There are also other additional types of insurance you can include such as:
- Environmental practices liability: Any damage done to the environment as a result of the operation of your business is covered by this insurance.
- Employment practice liability: If an employee or past employee sues your business because they feel you operated in discriminating or harassing manor then you will be protected with this insurance.
- CA Commercial Auto - As with any business, there will be vehicles you use for operation. If an employee gets in an accident or hurts someone or damages another vehicle or property while driving a company vehicle - having this insurance will cover the expenses.
- Umbrella Coverage - Umbrella insurance is excess liability that enables you to get higher liability limits.
- Workers Compensation - In most states, you won't be able to operate without workers comp as it is a requirement for any non-owner employees. If an employee is injured while on the job and needs medical assistance, this insurance will help them. Whatever medical bills are associated with the injury is covered by this insurance. Also if the injury results in a fatality, then the insurance will pay benefits to the surviving family.
Medical Device Manufacturer Insurance
Lawsuits against medical device companies happen every day so must ensure you have the right California medical manufacturing insurance protection at the right time. Without the right policies in place for your business, you could spend a lot of money on damages and attorneys fees.
Additional Resources For Manufacturing & Wholesaler Insurance
- Food Manufacturing
- Leather Manufacturing
- Medical Manfacturing
- Plastic Manufacturing
- Product Liability
- Vitamins, Nutraceuticals & Dietary Supplements
- Wholesaler Distributor
Request a free California Medical Manufacturing insurance quote in Anaheim, Bakersfield, Chula Vista, Concord, Corona, Elk Grove, Escondido, Fontana, Fremont, Fresno, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Glendale, Hayward, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Lancaster, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Modesto, Moreno Valley, Oakland, Oceanside, Ontario, Orange, Oxnard, Palmdale, Pasadena, Pomona, Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside, Roseville, Sacramento, Salinas, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Ana, Santa Clara, Santa Clarita, Santa Rosa, Simi Valley, Stockton, Sunnyvale, Thousand Oaks, Torrance, Vallejo, Victorville, Visalia and all other CA cities. Also see Pennsylvania Medical Manufacturing Insurance, New York Medical Manufacturing Insurance, New Jersey Medical Manufacturing Insurance, Kentucky Medical Manufacturing Insurance, Delaware Medical Manufacturing Insurance, Texas Medical Manufacturing Insurance, Illinois Medical Manufacturing Insurance
Quotes available in: California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas & Washington.
Quotes from leading small business insurance carriers including: ACE, AmTrust, Chubb, Cincinnati, CNA, Colony, Employers, Evanston, Fireman's, Foremost, Guard, Hanover, Hiscox, Liberty Mutual, Markel, MSA, Nationwide, Penn America, Philadelphia, Prime, Progressive, Scottsdale, The Hartford, Travelers, USLI, Utica First, Western World, Zurich & others.