Building & Construction Businesses In Alexander City, AL
Are you searching for Alexander City, Alabama Other Building Finishing Contractors Businesses?
These Alexander City, AL Building & Construction local businesses can help you find the goods and services you are searching for.
The SIC code for these Alexander City local businesses is: 1799.
Find in Alexander City, Alabama Other Building Finishing Contractors businesses. Search Building & Construction local businesses located in Alexander City, AL to get the products and services you want and need.
- Where Can I Find Alexander City, Alabama Other Building Finishing Contractors Businesses?
- What Is The SIC Code Description For Other Building Finishing Contractors Businesses?
- Where Can I Find Alexander City, AL Business And Economic Information?
Where Can I Find Alexander City, AL Other Building Finishing Contractors Businesses?
Finding Alexander City, Alabama local Building & Construction businesses is simple... Click on the the business listings below:
Alexander City, AL Other Building Finishing Contractors Businesses Results:
What Is The SIC Code Description For Other Building Finishing Contractors Businesses?
Description for 1799 Special Trade Contractors, Not Elsewhere Classified
Special trade contractors primarily engaged in construction work, not elsewhere classified, such as construction of swimming pools and fences, erection and installation of ornamental metal work, house moving, shoring work, waterproofing, dampproofing, fireproofing, sandblasting, and steam cleaning of building exteriors.
- Antenna installation, except household type-contractors
- Artificial turf installation-contractors
- Awning installation-contractors
- Bath tub refinishing-contractors
- Boring for building construction-contractors
- Bowling alley installation and service-contractors
- Cable splicing service, nonelectrical-contractors
- Caulking (construction)-contractors
- Cleaning building exteriors-contractors
- Cleaning new buildings after construction-contractors
- Coating of concrete structures with plastics-contractors
- Core drilling for building construction-contractors
- Counter top installation-contractors
- Dampproofing buildings-contractors
- Diamond drilling for building construction-contractors
- Epoxy application-contractors
- Erection and dismantling of forms for poured concrete-contractors
- Fence construction-contractors
- Fire escape installation-contractors
- Fireproofing buildings-contractors
- Forms for poured concrete, erection and dismantling-contractors
- Gas leakage detection-contractors
- Gasoline pump installation-contractors
- Glazing of concrete surfaces-contractors
- Grave excavation-contractors
- House moving-contractors
- Insulation of pipes and boilers-contractors
- Lead burning-contractors
- Lightning conductor erection-contractors
- Mobile home site setup and tie down-contractors
- Ornamental metalwork-contractors
- Paint and wallpaper stripping-contractors
- Plastics wall tile installation-contractors
- Posthole digging-contractors
- Sandblasting of building exteriors-contractors
- Scaffolding construction-contractors
- Service and repair of broadcasting stations-contractors
- Service station equipment installation, maintenance, and repair-
- Shoring and underpinning work-contractors
- Spectator seating installation-contractors
- Steam cleaning of building exteriors-contractors
- Swimming pool construction-contractors
- Television and radio stations, service and repair of-contractors
- Test boring for construction-contractors
- Tile installation, wall: plastics-contractors
- Tinting glass-contractors
- Wallpaper removal-contractors
- Weather stripping-contractors
- Welding contractors, operating at site of construction
- Window shade installation-contractors
Where Can I Find Alexander City, AL Business And Economic Information?
You can find more information about Alexander City, Alabama's business and economic environment here:
Alabama Economic Data, Regulations And Limits On Commercial Insurance
Every business-minded person who is looking into opening a business knows that location plays a huge role in their success. It's important to ensure that the area where you're thinking establishing a business is conducive to your industry. Additionally, it's important to have a firm understanding of the rules and regulations that pertain to commercial operations in the area.
If you're an entrepreneur who is thinking about starting a business in the state of Alabama, read on to find an overview of The Heart of Dixie's economic data and commercial insurance requirements.
Economic Trends For Business Owners In Alabama
Unemployment rate is an important factor that prospective business owners should take into consideration before establishing a corporation, as it directly reflects the labor market of the area. A low rate of unemployment indicates that there are enough jobs to support the overall population, and jobs indicate that local businesses are successful.
This information directly reflects whether or not the economy of a state is healthy enough to support new businesses. As per the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Alabama's unemployment rate was 2.7% as of 2022, 0.8% lower than the national average of 3.5%. This is a good sign for entrepreneurs who are considering establishing a business in the state.
Birmingham is one of the top cities for business in Alabama. It's considered the hub of technological growth in the state, and is the site for numerous tech startups. Huntsville is also a key location for startups in the tech industry, as it's regarded as one of the most "tech-friendly" cities of the Southern United States. Montgomery and Tuscaloosa are also two cities potential business owners might consider setting up shop in the state of Alabama.
While several industries do well in the state, the following key sectors are experiencing the most growth in AL:
- Aerospace and aviation
- Beverage production
- Chemical development
- Corporate operations
- Metals, such as iron and steel
Commercial Insurance Requirements In Alabama
The Alabama Department of Insurance regulates insurance in AL. Alabama mandates very few forms of insurance coverage by law. They enforce worker's compensation.
Alabama requires you to have worker's compensation insurance if you have 5 or more employees on a regular basis. This includes part-time employees, family members, minors, and immigrant employees. It is not required for independent contractors or domestic employees, though you should check to make sure any contractors you have are true contractors, and not employees.
Alabama also requires all business-owned vehicles to be covered by commercial auto insurance. Other insurance policies that business owners in AL need to invest in depend on the specific industry.
Browse The Businesses By Industry Near Me Directory By State
Find local businesses by city and state:
- Alabama Small Businesses Near Me
- Alaska Small Businesses Near Me
- Arizona Small Businesses Near Me
- Arkansas Small Businesses Near Me
- California Small Businesses Near Me
- Colorado Small Businesses Near Me
- Connecticut Small Businesses Near Me
- Delaware Small Businesses Near Me
- Florida Small Businesses Near Me
- Georgia Small Businesses Near Me
- Hawaii Small Businesses Near Me
- Idaho Small Businesses Near Me
- Illinois Small Businesses Near Me
- Indiana Small Businesses Near Me
- Iowa Small Businesses Near Me
- Kansas Small Businesses Near Me
- Kentucky Small Businesses Near Me
- Louisiana Small Businesses Near Me
- Maine Small Businesses Near Me
- Maryland Small Businesses Near Me
- Massachusetts Small Businesses Near Me
- Michigan Small Businesses Near Me
- Minnesota Small Businesses Near Me
- Mississippi Small Businesses Near Me
- Missouri Small Businesses Near Me
- Montana Small Businesses Near Me
- Nebraska Small Businesses Near Me
- Nevada Small Businesses Near Me
- New Hampshire Small Businesses Near Me
- New Jersey Small Businesses Near Me
- New Mexico Small Businesses Near Me
- New York Small Businesses Near Me
- North Carolina Small Businesses Near Me
- North Dakota Small Businesses Near Me
- Ohio Small Businesses Near Me
- Oklahoma Small Businesses Near Me
- Oregon Small Businesses Near Me
- Pennsylvania Small Businesses Near Me
- Rhode Island Small Businesses Near Me
- South Carolina Small Businesses Near Me
- South Dakota Small Businesses Near Me
- Tennessee Small Businesses Near Me
- Texas Small Businesses Near Me
- Utah Small Businesses Near Me
- Vermont Small Businesses Near Me
- Virginia Small Businesses Near Me
- Washington Small Businesses Near Me
- Washington D.C. Small Businesses Near Me
- West Virginia Small Businesses Near Me
- Wisconsin Small Businesses Near Me
- Wyoming Small Businesses Near Me
Request a free Alabama small business insurance quote, or in these other AL cities: Alabaster, Albertville, Alexander City, Andalusia, Anniston, Arab, Athens, Atmore, Auburn, Bay Minette, Bessemer, Birmingham, Boaz, Brook Highland, Calera, Center Point, Chelsea, Clanton, Clay, Cullman, Daphne, Decatur, Demopolis, Dothan, Enterprise, Eufaula, Fairfield, Fairhope, Florence, Foley, Forestdale, Fort Payne, Fultondale, Gadsden, Gardendale, Greenville, Gulf Shores, Guntersville, Hamilton, Hartselle, Helena, Homewood, Hoover, Hueytown, Huntsville, Irondale, Jacksonville, Jasper, Lanett, Leeds, Lincoln, Madison, Meadowbrook, Meridianville, Millbrook, Mobile, Montevallo, Montgomery, Moody, Moores Mill, Mountain Brook, Muscle Shoals, Northport, Oneonta, Opelika, Opp, Oxford, Ozark, Pelham, Pell City, Phenix City, Pike Road, Pinson, Pleasant Grove, Prattville, Prichard, Rainbow City, Robertsdale, Russellville, Saks, Saraland, Satsuma, Scottsboro, Selma, Sheffield, Southside, Spanish Fort, Sylacauga, Talladega, Tarrant, Theodore, Tillmans Corner, Troy, Trussville, Tuscaloosa, Tuscumbia, Tuskegee, Valley, Vestavia Hills, Wetumpka and all other AL cities & Alabama counties near me in The Yellowhammer State.
Also find AL local small businesses by General Liability Class Code and learn about Alabama small business insurance requirements for general liability, business property, commercial auto & workers compensation including AL business insurance costs. Call us (205) 855-5999.