Fabrication Businesses In Alexander City, AL
Are you searching for Alexander City, Alabama Electrical Apparatus and Equipment Businesses?
These Alexander City, AL Fabrication local businesses can help you find the goods and services you are searching for.
The SIC code for these Alexander City local businesses is: 5063.
Find in Alexander City, Alabama Electrical Apparatus and Equipment businesses. Search Fabrication local businesses located in Alexander City, AL to get the products and services you want and need.
- Where Can I Find Alexander City, Alabama Electrical Apparatus and Equipment Businesses?
- What Is The SIC Code Description For Electrical Apparatus and Equipment Businesses?
- Where Can I Find Alexander City, AL Business And Economic Information?
Where Can I Find Alexander City, AL Electrical Apparatus and Equipment Businesses?
Finding Alexander City, Alabama local Fabrication businesses is simple... Click on the the business listings below:
Alexander City, AL Electrical Apparatus and Equipment Businesses Results:
|Alexander City, Alabama - Fabrication Businesses|
What Is The SIC Code Description For Electrical Apparatus and Equipment Businesses?
Description For 5063 Electrical Apparatus and Equipment Wiring Supplies, and Construction Materials
Establishments primarily engaged in the wholesale distribution of electrical power equipment for the generation, transmission, distribution, or control of electric energy; electrical construction materials for outside power transmission lines and for electrical systems; and electric light fixtures and bulbs. Construction contractors primarily engaged in installing electrical systems and equipment from their own stock are classified in Construction, Industry 1731.
- Alarm signal systems-wholesale
- Batteries, except automotive-wholesale
- Boxes and fittings, electrical-wholesale
- Bus bars and trolley ducts-wholesale
- Cable conduit-wholesale
- Capacitors, except electronic-wholesale
- Circuit breakers-wholesale
- Coaxial cable-wholesale
- Conduits and raceways-wholesale
- Construction materials, electrical: interior and exterior-wholesale
- Distribution equipment, electrical-wholesale
- Fuses and accessories-wholesale
- Generators, electrical-wholesale
- Hanging and fastening devices, electrical-wholesale
- Industrial motor controls-wholesale
- Insulators, electrical-wholesale
- Lamp bulbs-wholesale
- Light bulbs, electric-wholesale
- Lighting fixtures: residential, commercial, and industrial-wholesale
- Lugs and connectors, electrical-wholesale
- Motor controls, electric-wholesale
- Motors, electric-wholesale
- Pole line hardware-wholesale
- Power transmission equipment, electric-wholesale
- Receptacles, electrical-wholesale
- Safety switches-wholesale
- Service entrance equipment, electrical-wholesale
- Signaling equipment, electrical-wholesale
- Storage batteries, industrial-wholesale
- Switchboards, electrical distribution-wholesale
- Switches, except electronic-wholesale
- Time switches-wholesale
- Transformers, electric: except electronic-wholesale
- Transmission equipment, electrical-wholesale
- Unit substations-wholesale
- Wire rope or cable, insulated-wholesale
- Wire, insulated-wholesale
- Wiring devices-wholesale
- Wiring materials, interior-wholesale
- Wiring supplies-wholesale
Where Can I Find Alexander City, AL Business And Economic Information?
You can find more information about Alexander City, Alabama's business and economic environment here:
Alabama Economic Data, Regulations And Limits On Commercial Insurance
Every business-minded person who is looking into opening a business knows that location plays a huge role in their success. It's important to ensure that the area where you're thinking establishing a business is conducive to your industry. Additionally, it's important to have a firm understanding of the rules and regulations that pertain to commercial operations in the area.
If you're an entrepreneur who is thinking about starting a business in the state of Alabama, read on to find an overview of The Heart of Dixie's economic data and commercial insurance requirements.
Economic Trends For Business Owners In Alabama
Unemployment rate is an important factor that prospective business owners should take into consideration before establishing a corporation, as it directly reflects the labor market of the area. A low rate of unemployment indicates that there are enough jobs to support the overall population, and jobs indicate that local businesses are successful.
This information directly reflects whether or not the economy of a state is healthy enough to support new businesses. As per the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Alabama's unemployment rate was 2.7% as of 2022, 0.8% lower than the national average of 3.5%. This is a good sign for entrepreneurs who are considering establishing a business in the state.
Birmingham is one of the top cities for business in Alabama. It's considered the hub of technological growth in the state, and is the site for numerous tech startups. Huntsville is also a key location for startups in the tech industry, as it's regarded as one of the most "tech-friendly" cities of the Southern United States. Montgomery and Tuscaloosa are also two cities potential business owners might consider setting up shop in the state of Alabama.
While several industries do well in the state, the following key sectors are experiencing the most growth in AL:
- Aerospace and aviation
- Beverage production
- Chemical development
- Corporate operations
- Metals, such as iron and steel
Commercial Insurance Requirements In Alabama
The Alabama Department of Insurance regulates insurance in AL. Alabama mandates very few forms of insurance coverage by law. They enforce worker's compensation.
Alabama requires you to have worker's compensation insurance if you have 5 or more employees on a regular basis. This includes part-time employees, family members, minors, and immigrant employees. It is not required for independent contractors or domestic employees, though you should check to make sure any contractors you have are true contractors, and not employees.
Alabama also requires all business-owned vehicles to be covered by commercial auto insurance. Other insurance policies that business owners in AL need to invest in depend on the specific industry.
Browse The Businesses By Industry Near Me Directory By State
Find local businesses by city and state:
- Alabama Small Businesses Near Me
- Alaska Small Businesses Near Me
- Arizona Small Businesses Near Me
- Arkansas Small Businesses Near Me
- California Small Businesses Near Me
- Colorado Small Businesses Near Me
- Connecticut Small Businesses Near Me
- Delaware Small Businesses Near Me
- Florida Small Businesses Near Me
- Georgia Small Businesses Near Me
- Hawaii Small Businesses Near Me
- Idaho Small Businesses Near Me
- Illinois Small Businesses Near Me
- Indiana Small Businesses Near Me
- Iowa Small Businesses Near Me
- Kansas Small Businesses Near Me
- Kentucky Small Businesses Near Me
- Louisiana Small Businesses Near Me
- Maine Small Businesses Near Me
- Maryland Small Businesses Near Me
- Massachusetts Small Businesses Near Me
- Michigan Small Businesses Near Me
- Minnesota Small Businesses Near Me
- Mississippi Small Businesses Near Me
- Missouri Small Businesses Near Me
- Montana Small Businesses Near Me
- Nebraska Small Businesses Near Me
- Nevada Small Businesses Near Me
- New Hampshire Small Businesses Near Me
- New Jersey Small Businesses Near Me
- New Mexico Small Businesses Near Me
- New York Small Businesses Near Me
- North Carolina Small Businesses Near Me
- North Dakota Small Businesses Near Me
- Ohio Small Businesses Near Me
- Oklahoma Small Businesses Near Me
- Oregon Small Businesses Near Me
- Pennsylvania Small Businesses Near Me
- Rhode Island Small Businesses Near Me
- South Carolina Small Businesses Near Me
- South Dakota Small Businesses Near Me
- Tennessee Small Businesses Near Me
- Texas Small Businesses Near Me
- Utah Small Businesses Near Me
- Vermont Small Businesses Near Me
- Virginia Small Businesses Near Me
- Washington Small Businesses Near Me
- Washington D.C. Small Businesses Near Me
- West Virginia Small Businesses Near Me
- Wisconsin Small Businesses Near Me
- Wyoming Small Businesses Near Me
Request a free Alabama small business insurance quote, or in these other AL cities: Alabaster, Albertville, Alexander City, Andalusia, Anniston, Arab, Athens, Atmore, Auburn, Bay Minette, Bessemer, Birmingham, Boaz, Brook Highland, Calera, Center Point, Chelsea, Clanton, Clay, Cullman, Daphne, Decatur, Demopolis, Dothan, Enterprise, Eufaula, Fairfield, Fairhope, Florence, Foley, Forestdale, Fort Payne, Fultondale, Gadsden, Gardendale, Greenville, Gulf Shores, Guntersville, Hamilton, Hartselle, Helena, Homewood, Hoover, Hueytown, Huntsville, Irondale, Jacksonville, Jasper, Lanett, Leeds, Lincoln, Madison, Meadowbrook, Meridianville, Millbrook, Mobile, Montevallo, Montgomery, Moody, Moores Mill, Mountain Brook, Muscle Shoals, Northport, Oneonta, Opelika, Opp, Oxford, Ozark, Pelham, Pell City, Phenix City, Pike Road, Pinson, Pleasant Grove, Prattville, Prichard, Rainbow City, Robertsdale, Russellville, Saks, Saraland, Satsuma, Scottsboro, Selma, Sheffield, Southside, Spanish Fort, Sylacauga, Talladega, Tarrant, Theodore, Tillmans Corner, Troy, Trussville, Tuscaloosa, Tuscumbia, Tuskegee, Valley, Vestavia Hills, Wetumpka and all other AL cities & Alabama counties near me in The Yellowhammer State.
Also find AL local small businesses by General Liability Class Code and learn about Alabama small business insurance requirements for general liability, business property, commercial auto & workers compensation including AL business insurance costs. Call us (205) 855-5999.