Fiddle Fuzzies In Anchorage, AK
Find information on Fiddle Fuzzies, including this business' SIC code(s), NAICS code(s) and General Liabilility Class code(s).
Fiddle Fuzzies is primarily engaged in All Other Miscellaneous Manufacturing
Fiddle Fuzzies is located at 4701 E 145th Ave Anchorage, AK 99516. If your looking for All Other Miscellaneous Manufacturing in Anchorage, Alaska - check out Fiddle Fuzzies.
- How Do I Contact Fiddle Fuzzies In Anchorage, AK?
- How Many Employees Does Fiddle Fuzzies's Have?
- What is Fiddle Fuzzies's Revenue?
- What is Fiddle Fuzzies's Industry?
- What is Fiddle Fuzzies's SIC Code?
- What is Fiddle Fuzzies's NAICS Code?
- What is Fiddle Fuzzies's General Liability Class Code?
- What is Fiddle Fuzzies's NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code?
How Do I Contact Fiddle Fuzzies In Anchorage, AK?
|Fiddle Fuzzies's Contact Information|
CLICK HERE to edit or remove this business listing or call (866) 654-4871 to submit a removal request.
Disclaimer: The information provided by generalliabilityinsure.com is for general informational purposes only. All information in the Small Business Near Me directory (the "Directory") is provided in good faith - and all data is from publicly available sources only - however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information in the Directory.
Under no circumstance shall we have any liability to you for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Directory or reliance on any information provided in the Directory. Your use of this Directory and your reliance on any information on the Directory is solely at your own risk.
How Many Employees Does Fiddle Fuzzies's Have?
Fiddle Fuzzies has: 5 to 9 employees at the 4701 E 145th Ave Anchorage, AK 99516 location.
What is Fiddle Fuzzies's Revenue?
Fiddle Fuzzies's revenue is: $500,000 to $999,999
What is Fiddle Fuzzies's Industry?
Fiddle Fuzzies's industry is: All Other Miscellaneous Manufacturing.
What is Fiddle Fuzzies's SIC Code?
Fiddle Fuzzies's SIC code is: 3999 - All Other Misc. Manufacturing
Description for 3999 Manufacturing Industries, Not Elsewhere Classified
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing miscellaneous fabricated products, including beauty shop and barber shop equipment; hair work; tobacco pipes and cigarette holders; coin-operated amusement machines; matches; candles; lamp shades; feathers; artificial trees and flowers made from all materials, except glass; dressed and dyed furs; umbrellas, parasols, and canes; and other articles, not elsewhere classified.
- Advertising curtains
- Amusement machines. coin-operated: except coin-operated
- Artificial and preserved flowers, foliage, fruits, and vines: except
- Artificial flower arrangements
- Atomizers, other than medical
- Badges for policemen and firemen-metal
- Barber shop equipment
- Barbers' clippers, hand and electric
- Beach umbrellas
- Beaded novelties
- Beads, unassembled
- Beauty shop equipment
- Beekeeping supplies, except wood
- Bone novelties
- Book matches
- Boutiquing: for the trade (decorating gift items)
- Bristles, dressing of
- Burnt wood articles
- Buttons: Red Cross, union, and identification
- Calendars, framed
- Canes and cane trimmings, except precious metal
- Chairs, hydraulic: barber and beauty shop
- Christmas tree ornaments, except electrical and glass
- Christmas trees, artificial
- Cigar and cigarette holders
- Cigarette filters, not made in chemical plants
- Cigarette lighter flints
- Cleaners, pipe and cigarette holder
- Combs, except hard rubber
- Curlers, hair: designed for beauty parlors
- Curls, artificial (hair)
- Decalcomania work, except on china or glass: for the trade
- Desk pads, except paper
- Doll wigs
- Down (feathers)
- Dressing of furs: bleaching, blending, currying, scraping, and tanning
- Driers, hair: designed for beauty parlors
- Dusters, feather
- Embroidery kits
- Feathers: curling, dyeing, and renovating for the trade
- Figures, wax: mannikins
- Fingerprint equipment, except cameras and optical equipment
- Fire extinguishers, portable
- Flocking metal products for the trade
- Fly swatters
- Forms: display, dress, and show except shoe display forms
- Frames and handles, handbag and luggage: except precious metal
- Fruits, artificial, except glass
- Fur stripping
- Furniture, beauty shop and barber shop
- Furs, dressed: bleached, curried, scraped, tanned, and dyed
- Games, coin-operated: pinball and other
- Globes, geographical
- Gold stamping for the trade, except books
- Grenades, hand (fire extinguishers)
- Grinding purchased nut shells
- Hair clippers for human use, hand and electric
- Hair goods: braids, nets, switches, toupees, and wigs
- Hair, dressing of, for the trade
- Hairpin mountings
- Hat blocks and display forms
- Honeycomb foundations (beekeepers' supplies)
- Hosiery kits, sewing and mending
- Identification plates
- Identification tags, except paper
- Lamp shade frames
- Lamp shades: except metal and glass
- Lighters, cigar and cigarette: except precious metal and electric
- Mannikins and display forms
- Marionettes (puppets)
- Massage machines, electric: designed for beauty and barber shops
- Matches and match books
- Military insignia, except textile
- Models, except toy and hobby
- Mosaics: ivory, shell, horn, and bone
- Mountings, comb and hairpin: except precious metal
- Music boxes
- Musical chests
- Novelties: bone, beaded, and shell
- Pads, permanent waving
- Painting instrument dials, for the trade
- Parasols and frames: handles, parts, and trimmings-except precious
- Pelts: scraping, currying, tanning, bleaching, and dyeing
- Permanent wave equipment and machines
- Picture plaques, laminated
- Pipes, pipe stems, and bib: tobacco-except hard rubber
- Plaques, picture: laminated
- Plumes, feather
- Preparation of slides and exhibits, for classroom use
- Printing eyeglass frames for the trade
- Scenery for theaters, opera houses halls, and schools
- Sewing kits, novelty: other than sewing cases and cabinets
- Shades, lamp and candle: except glass and metal
- Shell novelties
- Shoe patterns
- Slot machines
- Smokers, bee (beekeepers' supplies)
- Soap dispensers
- Sponges, bleaching and dyeing of
- Stage hardware and equipment, except lighting equipment
- Stereographs, photographic
- Sterilizers, beauty and barber shop
- Straw goods
- Stringing beads for the trade
- Tape measures
- Tear gas devices and equipment
- Transformations, hair
- Treating clock and watch dials with luminous material
- Trees, Christmas, artificial
- Trimmings, feather
- Umbrellas and parts, except precious metal
- Umbrellas: beach, garden, and wagon
- Veils made of hair
- Vibrators, electric: designed for beauty and barber shops
- Walnut shell flour
- Wigs, including doll wigs, toupees, or wiglets, except custom made
- Wind chimes
- Wool pulling
- Wreaths, artificial
What is Fiddle Fuzzies's NAICS Code?
Fiddle Fuzzies's NAICS code is: 339999 - All Other Miscellaneous Manufacturing
339999 - All Other Miscellaneous Manufacturing
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in miscellaneous manufacturing (except medical equipment and supplies, jewelry and flatware, sporting and athletic goods, dolls, toys, games, office supplies (except paper), musical instruments, fasteners, buttons, needles, pins, brooms, brushes, mops, and burial caskets).
- Amusement machines, coin-operated, manufacturing
- Artificial flower arrangements assembled from purchased components
- Atomizers (e.g., perfumes) manufacturing
- Beach umbrellas manufacturing
- Bone novelties manufacturing
- Candles manufacturing
- Canes (except orthopedic) manufacturing
- Christmas tree ornaments (except electric, glass) manufacturing
- Christmas trees, artificial, manufacturing
- Cigarette holders manufacturing
- Cigarette lighter flints manufacturing
- Cigarette lighters (except precious metal) manufacturing
- Coin-operated amusement machines (except jukebox) manufacturing
- Coin-operated gambling devices manufacturing
- Decalcomania work (except on china, glass)
- Feather dusters manufacturing
- Feathers, preparing (i.e., for use in apparel and textile products)
- Fire extinguishers, portable, manufacturing
- Flints, lighter, manufacturing
- Flowers, artificial (except glass, plastics), manufacturing
- Fly swatters manufacturing
- Frames, mirror and picture, all materials, manufacturing
- Fruits, artificial (except glass, plastics), manufacturing
- Games, coin-operated, manufacturing
- Garden umbrellas manufacturing
- Globes, geographical, manufacturing
- Hair nets made from purchased netting
- Hairpieces (e.g., toupees, wigs, wiglets) manufacturing
- Hat blocks manufacturing
- Lighters, cigar and cigarette (except motor vehicle, precious metal), manufacturing
- Mannequins manufacturing
- Marionettes (i.e., puppets) manufacturing
- Models, anatomical, manufacturing
- Music boxes manufacturing
- Novelties, not specified elsewhere, manufacturing
- Ornaments, Christmas tree (except electric, glass), manufacturing
- Parasols manufacturing
- Patterns, shoe, manufacturing
- Pinball machines, coin-operated, manufacturing
- Pipe cleaners manufacturing
- Pipes, smoker's, manufacturing
- Potpourri manufacturing
- Puppets manufacturing
- Sewing and mending kits assembling
- Shell novelties
- Slot machines manufacturing
- Theatrical scenery manufacturing
- Tinsel manufacturing
- Tobacco pipes manufacturing
- Toupees manufacturing
- Trees and plants, artificial, manufacturing
- Umbrellas manufacturing
- Wax figures (i.e., mannequins) manufacturing
- Wigs, wiglets, toupees, hair pieces, manufacturing
- Wreaths, artificial, manufacturing
What is Fiddle Fuzzies's General Liability Class Code?
Fiddle Fuzzies's GL Class Code is:
General Liability Class Code(s)
- 51741 - Candle Mfg.
- 52505 - Electronic Games Mfg.
- 53147 - Fire Extinguishers Mfg.
- 53229 - Fire Suppression Systems Mfg.
- 53632 - Fur or Pelt Processing
- 56042 - Lamps or Lanterns Mfg. - Other Than Electric
- 56690 - Match Mfg.
- 57403 - Needles, Pins or Tacks Mfg.
- 58020 - Pipes Mfg. - Tobacco
- 58058 - Plastic or Rubber Goods Mfg. - Other Than Household
- 59601 - Swimming Pools or Accessories Mfg.
- 59889 - Umbrella or Cane Mfg.
- 59955 - Wigs or Hair Pieces Mfg.
- 59985 - Wood Products Mfg.
What is Fiddle Fuzzies's NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code?
Fiddle Fuzzies's NCCI Class Code is:
NCCI Class Code(s)
- 4557 - Wax Products Manufacturing
- 3574 - Air Pressure or Steam Gauge Manufacturing
- 3315 - Explosives or Ammunition Manufacturing - Cartridge or Shell Case Manufacturing - Metal
- 2600 - Fur Processing - Preparing Skins
- 4279 - Paper Goods Manufacturing NOC
- 3270 - Eyelet Manufacturing
- 2841 - Wood Turned Products Manufacturing NOC
- 4452 - Plastics Manufacturing - Fabricated Products NOC
- 4484 - Plastics Manufacturing - Laminated Molded Products NOC
- 2501 - Umbrella Manufacturing
- 2534 - Hair Goods Manufacturing
Browse The Local Small Businesses Near Me Directory
Find local businesses by city and state:
- Alabama Small Businesses Near Me
- Alaska Small Businesses Near Me
- Arizona Small Businesses Near Me
- Arkansas Small Businesses Near Me
- California Small Businesses Near Me
- Colorado Small Businesses Near Me
- Connecticut Small Businesses Near Me
- Delaware Small Businesses Near Me
- Florida Small Businesses Near Me
- Georgia Small Businesses Near Me
- Hawaii Small Businesses Near Me
- Idaho Small Businesses Near Me
- Illinois Small Businesses Near Me
- Indiana Small Businesses Near Me
- Iowa Small Businesses Near Me
- Kansas Small Businesses Near Me
- Kentucky Small Businesses Near Me
- Louisiana Small Businesses Near Me
- Maine Small Businesses Near Me
- Maryland Small Businesses Near Me
- Massachusetts Small Businesses Near Me
- Michigan Small Businesses Near Me
- Minnesota Small Businesses Near Me
- Mississippi Small Businesses Near Me
- Missouri Small Businesses Near Me
- Montana Small Businesses Near Me
- Nebraska Small Businesses Near Me
- Nevada Small Businesses Near Me
- New Hampshire Small Businesses Near Me
- New Jersey Small Businesses Near Me
- New Mexico Small Businesses Near Me
- New York Small Businesses Near Me
- North Carolina Small Businesses Near Me
- North Dakota Small Businesses Near Me
- Ohio Small Businesses Near Me
- Oklahoma Small Businesses Near Me
- Oregon Small Businesses Near Me
- Pennsylvania Small Businesses Near Me
- Rhode Island Small Businesses Near Me
- South Carolina Small Businesses Near Me
- South Dakota Small Businesses Near Me
- Tennessee Small Businesses Near Me
- Texas Small Businesses Near Me
- Utah Small Businesses Near Me
- Vermont Small Businesses Near Me
- Virginia Small Businesses Near Me
- Washington Small Businesses Near Me
- Washington D.C. Small Businesses Near Me
- West Virginia Small Businesses Near Me
- Wisconsin Small Businesses Near Me
- Wyoming Small Businesses Near Me
If you are looking for small business insurance, you can request a free Anchorage, Alaska commercial insurance quote, or in these other AK cities: Akutan, Alakanuk, Anchor Point, Anchorage, Badger, Barrow, Bear Creek, Bethel, Big Lake, Buffalo Soapstone, Butte, Chena Ridge, Chevak, Cohoe, College, Cordova, Craig, Delta Junction, Deltana, Denali Park, Diamond Ridge, Dillingham, Eielson AFB, Emmonak, Ester, Fairbanks, Farm Loop, Farmers Loop, Fishhook, Fritz Creek, Funny River, Gambell, Gateway, Goldstream, Haines, Healy, Homer, Hoonah, Hooper Bay, Houston, Juneau, Kalifornsky, Kasigluk, Kenai, Ketchikan, King Cove, Kipnuk, Klawock, Knik River, Knik-Fairview, Kodiak, Kodiak Station, Kotlik, Kotzebue, Kwethluk, Lakes, Lazy Mountain, Meadow Lakes, Metlakatla, Moose Creek, Mountain Village, Nikiski, Ninilchik, Nome, Noorvik, North Pole, Palmer, Petersburg, Pilot Station and Happy Valley, Point Hope, Point MacKenzie, Prudhoe Bay, Quinhagak, Ridgeway, Salamatof, Salcha, Sand Point, Savoonga, Selawik, Seward, Sitka, Skagway, Soldotna, Steele Creek, Sterling, Susitna North, Sutton-Alpine, Talkeetna, Tanaina, Togiak, Tok, Toksook Bay, Unalakleet, Unalaska, Valdez, Wasilla, Willow, Womens Bay, Wrangell, Yakutat and all other AK cities & Alaska counties near me in The Last Frontier.
Also find AK local small businesses by General Liability Class Code and learn about Alaska small business insurance requirements for general liability, business property, commercial auto & workers compensation including AK business insurance costs. Call us (907) 531-9001.