New York Marketing Consultant Insurance
Call (212) 235-2003 x8 to get your liability insurance quote.
Frequently Asked Questions About
Commercial General Liability Insurance
How much does commercial insurance cost?
Costs can vary widely based on industry and are also determined by zip code and often payroll and/or gross sales. Request a free quote to get an exact number.
What kind of business insurance do I need?
Most business owners need General Liability Insurance at the very least. If you have any non-owner employees, you will need workers compensation insurance too.
What is a Certificate of Insurance?
A Certificate of Insurance is proof of coverage. It lists the type and amount of liability coverage you have and other policy information when a third party requests it.
Is business insurance tax deductible?
Yes. you can deduct the cost of commercial insurance premiums. The IRS considers insurance a cost of doing business as long it benefits the business & serves a business purpose.
New York Marketing Consultant Insurance
New York Marketing Consultant Insurance. As a marketing consultant, you likely own your own company, which may be a small or medium business where you provide assistance to other businesses and business advice. Perhaps you help with developing marketing plans and objectives, forecasting sales, introductions for new products, pricing advice, or implementation of marketing strategies.
No matter what your skill set in marketing, you are still susceptible to claims against you by third-parties and clients, and for this, you need New York marketing consultant insurance. Let's look at market consulting insurance and how it can work for your business.
New York marketing consultant insurance protects your consulting company from lawsuits with rates as low as $27/mo. Get a fast quote and your certificate of insurance now.
Do You Need NY Marketing Consultant Insurance?
As a marketing consultant, you are responsible for taking care of the needs of your clients. This involves making recommendations, meeting deadlines, and providing services based on your expertise and skills. To protect your business, you must also plan for the unexpected. With a comprehensive New York marketing consultant insurance plan in place, you provide your business with a buffer from the inherent risks you face.
Marketing Consultants and Risks
Although marketing and consulting both seem like innocuous professions, the truth is that marketing consultants face a variety of perils in their everyday operations. Some of the risks that you encounter on a daily basis include:
- Accidents, such as slips and falls
- Weather-related events, such as damage caused by wind, flooding, hail and other perils
- Fire damage and damage from smoke
- Vandalism and theft of property
- Injuries to employees
- Lawsuits from a variety of sources
- Negligence claims
- Damage incurred by clients
- Errors and omissions claims
A Policy to Meet Your Needs
Working with an independent agent who understands the nuances of NY business marketing consulting work is a good way to find the right level of business insurance for your particular business. Your agent may recommend a business owner's policy, also known as a BOP policy. This type of policy combines major property and general liability insurance into one policy. Agents usually recommend this New York marketing consultant insurance policy for small or medium businesses in search of insurance that protects them while staying within the confines of their budgets.
A BOP policy includes property coverage, which handles claims arising from damage or loss to buildings, structures and their contents. This includes computers, furniture, office equipment, and more, and it protects your property whether you own it or lease it.
BOP policies usually also contain business interruption coverage. This type of coverage protects your business by providing compensation for any business income lost due to a covered peril or for operating expenses necessary for temporary closing when you experience a loss. For example, if your building is damaged by fire.
Finally, BOP policies also pay for claims that arise from property damage or bodily injuries due to your negligence or the negligence of your employees. For instance, if your client sustains an injury on your premises.
Additional Coverages For Marketing Consulting
Additional endorsements for your policy may also be a recommendation by a licensed NY agent. Some of these include:
- Coverage for computers and media - This type of policy is known as an electronic data processing policy, or EDP. This policy pays for related lost income and data if your business' computer system or network incurs damage due to theft, vandals, malware and viruses. This includes coverage for both computer equipment, hardware and software.
- Cyber liability coverage - If the data stored on your computer system experiences a breach, this coverage kicks in to help cover the financial fallout.
- NY Commercial auto insurance. This protection extends to all vehicles owned by your company, and it pays for injuries or property damage caused by you or your employees when driving these vehicles. This includes both owned and leased vehicles.
- Umbrella coverage - This coverage is a type of bundled policy that includes auto, employer and general liability policies. It extends higher policy limits that go beyond the current limits on your other policies, so if you are hit with a high-dollar claim, your business doesn't suffer.
- Worker's comp insurance - This coverage is likely required by New York - all non-owner employees must have coverage. It pays your employees' medical expenses and lost income if they are hurt or injured or become sick due to a work-related peril.
Errors And Omissions Insurance
One of the most vital types of insurance to consider as a marketing consultant is errors and omissions insurance also called professional liability. No one is perfect; we're all infallible. We're subject to mistakes and errors. Unfortunately, when you make a mistake when rendering advice or services to your clients, you can be held liable in a court of law, leading to large sums of money given to your client in a judgement.
With errors and omissions insurance, this worry is lessened, since this type of policy can cover any award and help with legal expenses to defend you in court. It can also cover your employees and any negative consequences that result from errors they make. Even if the claims against you are unwarranted, you should still carry this type of policy, since our society is a litigious one and unfounded claims are a fact of life.
Marketing Consulting Coverage
Getting your own personalized quote for your business' New York marketing consultant insurance is simple and easy. Talk to your licensed independent agent. Your agent understands the needs of your business and can make valuable recommendations to help you select the right coverage, the best type of policies, and any bundled policies that can save your business money.
Request a New York Marketing Consultant insurance quote in Albany, Auburn, Binghamton, Bronx, Brooklyn, Buffalo, Elmira, Glen Cove, Ithaca, Jamestown, Long Beach, Manhattan, Middletown, Mount Vernon, New Rochelle, Newburgh, Niagara Falls, North Tonawanda, Poughkeepsie, Queens, Rochester, Rome, Schenectady, Staten Island, Syracuse, Troy, Utica, Watertown, White Plains, Yonkers and all other NY cities. Also see Pennsylvania Marketing Consultant Insurance, New Jersey Marketing Consultant Insurance, Delaware Marketing Consultant Insurance, Kentucky Marketing Consultant Insurance, California Marketing Consultant Insurance