Kentucky General Liability Insurance
Call (859) 412-4141 x8 to get your liability insurance quote.
Frequently Asked Questions About Kentucky General Liability Insurance
How much does commercial insurance cost?
Costs can vary widely based on industry and are also determined by zip code and often payroll and/or gross sales. Request a free quote to get an exact number.
What kind of business insurance do I need?
Most business owners need General Liability Insurance at the very least. If you have any non-owner employees, you will need workers compensation insurance KY too.
What is a Certificate of Insurance?
A Certificate of Insurance is proof of coverage. It lists the type and amount of liability coverage you have and other policy information when a third party requests it.
Is business insurance tax deductible?
Yes. you can deduct the cost of commercial insurance premiums. The IRS considers insurance a cost of doing business as long it benefits the business & serves a business purpose.
Kentucky General Liability Insurance
Kentucky General Liability Insurance. KY general liability insurance protects your business against property damage, advertising injury claims, personal injury claims, and bodily injury claims. Such claims could jeopardize the success and reputation of your business.
As a business owner or small contractor, you require a form of general liability protection, to shield you from such unexpected situations. A single accident might lead into a lawsuit that is beyond your financial abilities. When that happens, you will be staring at losing your source of livelihood. That is where general liability insurance comes in.
Kentucky general liability insurance pays for cost of third-party lawsuits over slip-and-fall injuries, property damage and more. Get a fast and affordable quote in KY.
KY General Liability Insurance By Industry
- Appliance & Electronics Store
- Art Gallery
- Attorney Lawyer
- Auto Service Repair
- Auto Supply Parts Store
- Barber Hair Dresser
- Beauty Salon
- Big Rig Truck
- Business Liability
- Business Owners Policy (BOP)
- Certificate of Insurance
- Clothing Store
- Commercial Auto
- Commercial General Liability
- Commercial Property
- Commercial Van
- Contractor Liability
- Day Care
- Day Spa
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Disc Jockey DJ
- Dog Walking
- Drywall Contractor
- Dump Truck
- Equipment Rental
- Film Production
- Flooring Contractor
- Food Truck
- Funeral Home
- General Liability
- Graphic Designers Advertisers
- Gym Fitness
- Healthcare Facilities
- Home Based Business
- Home Inspection
- Hotel Motel
- House Cleaning
- Independent Contractor
- Inland Marine
- Internet Business
- Liability Insurance Kentucky
- Martial Arts
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Practice
- Non-Residential Building Operators
- Owner Operator
- Paint & Wallpaper Store
- Pet Sitting
- Pizza Delivery
- Professional Liability
- Real Estate Agents
- Small Business
- Snow Plow
- Software Developer
- Sports Team
- Tanning Salon
- Tax Preparer
- Tow Truck
- Tree Trimming
- Wholesaler Distributor
- Yoga Teacher
What Does General Liability Insurance Cover?
Businesses are inherently risky. The good news is that some of the risks can be protected. General business liability insurance helps to safeguard your business against various known and unknown risks. Some of the areas in your business that are covered by Kentucky general liability insurance include:
- Property damage and bodily injury: The property damage and bodily injury helps to protect your business against various business claims as well as claims alleging financial loss as a result of bodily injury or property damage, occurring out of your products or business operations. Slip an fall is covered here.
- Advertising errors: This protects your KY business from certain claims where others claim that your business has infringed on certain copyrights when advertising your goods, services or products.
- Reputational harm: The reputational harm protects your business against claims of malicious prosecution, false arrest, slander, libel, wrongful eviction and violation of privacy rights, just to name a few.
- Damage to rented premises: This helps to protect your company from certain claims that might occur during your business operations. This may be occasioned by lightning, fire or explosion.
- Medical payments: Kentucky general liability insurance will protect your business against medical claims brought forward, when someone gets injured in your business premises and requires medical treatment.
- Some clients might also need you to agree to a certain level of general liability before you can provide goods or services to them. With KY general liability insurance, such issues are adequately handled.
KY General Liability Insurance Cost
The cost of your Kentucky general liability insurance coverage is determined by various factors. They include the business type, location of your business, the total number of employees in your business, as well as the risk level your business is exposed to. For example a roofer working on a roof faces much higher risks than an accountant sitting in an office behind a desk.
In our litigious society, more and more businesses are being sued due to issues like libel, slander, property damage, and bodily injury, just to name a few. Apart from that, businesses can be sued even when they have not done anything wrong. That is why your business requires general liability insurance protection.
Request a Kentucky General Liability Insurance quote in Lexington, Louisville, Bowling Green, Ownesboro, Covington, Hopkinsville, Richmond, Florence, Georgetown, Henderson, Elizabethtown, Nicholasville, Jeffersontown, Frankfort, Paducah, Independence, Radcliff, Ashton and all other KY cities. Also see Kentucky General Liability Insurance, New York General Liability Insurance, New Jersey General Liability Insurance, Delaware General Liability Insurance