Delaware Personal Concierge Insurance
Call to start your quote:
Frequently Asked Questions About
Commercial General Liability Insurance
How much does commercial insurance cost?
Costs can vary widely based on industry and are also determined by zip code and often payroll and/or gross sales. Request a free quote to get an exact number.
What kind of business insurance do I need?
Most business owners need General Liability Insurance at the very least. If you have any non-owner employees, you will need workers compensation insurance too.
What is a Certificate of Insurance?
A Certificate of Insurance is proof of coverage. It lists the type and amount of liability coverage you have and other policy information when a third party requests it.
Is business insurance tax deductible?
Yes. you can deduct the cost of commercial insurance premiums. The IRS considers insurance a cost of doing business as long it benefits the business & serves a business purpose.
Delaware Personal Concierge Insurance
Delaware Personal Concierge Insurance. As a personal concierge, the duties you'd be required to perform on the job could be so varied and extensive that it's hard to predict how most things will go. Whether you're a business owner who runs a personal concierge business to service a variety of clients or a single-service assistant looking to get covered, then you'd be glad to know that there's no shortage of Delaware personal concierge insurance options available to suit your specific needs.
In general, when you run a business it is wise not to overlook the importance of protecting yourself from the financial risks you're exposed to in the usual operations. Even more so, as a personal assistant or concierge business since your job description is not always clear-cut and you may find yourself performing tasks that make you vulnerable to damage or fraud claims among others.
Delaware personal concierge insurance protects your service from lawsuits with rates as low as $27/mo. Get a fast quote and your certificate of insurance now.
Why Own A Personal Concierge Business?
If you thrive on variety, enjoy providing assistance to others and generally have a schedule that is flexible enough to allow you be "on-call", then you may be right in considering starting up a personal concierge business.
What's also great about this small business idea is that it has much room for growth, through expansion and combining services, as well as word-of-mouth referrals from satisfied clients or low-cost marketing strategies. There is also longevity in partnering with well-paying, reliable clients, as most people do not want to change assistants often. Your business could also start of large, if you are able to pitch your personal concierge services directly to a local DE company or organization that is seeking to offer employees personal assistants as an included benefit.
Some people may not see the need to purchase Delaware personal concierge insurance before beginning their business operations, but it is particularly important here because of the central and dynamic role of a personal concierge.
What Kind of Personal Concierge Insurance is Available?
The good news is that once you decide to get Delaware personal concierge insurance, then you can ask about premiums, deductibles and the lengthiness of the claim process to figure out which coverage you need. Some coverage options that may be available depending on your exact location or states of operation include:
- Professional Liability Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Automobile Insurance (for cars, trucks or vans used in your business operations)
- Property Insurance
- Employment Practice Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Surety Bonds
- Cyber Liability
After reviewing your business activities and the coverage you may need, you can apply for multiple services offered by your DE personal concierge business. It is important to compare provider costs to ensure you're not paying more than you have to. Also, that your Delaware personal concierge insurance covers all the primary roles you execute as a personal assistant or concierge.
Additionally, some other alternatives exist to those on the market for Delaware personal concierge insurance. As a business owner offering personal assistant services you could opt for any of the following types of coverage:
- Personal Concierge Insurance
- Personal Assistant Insurance
- Individual Policies
- Entity Policies
- Fidelity Bond Protection
- Business Owners' Policies
Services Provided By Personal Concierges
Again, personal concierge businesses engage in a variety of tasks that can depend on each client's needs and but some of the services include:
- General assistance in tasks (both office & home)
- Running of errands
- Personal shopping (possibly grocery shopping)
- Scheduling of appointments
- Drop off/pick up of items (including laundry/dry-cleaning)
- Organization of bills, receipts, documents
- Notary services
Common Risks Associated with Personal Concierge Businesses
Still wondering what the possible risks are that require you to secure Delaware personal concierge insurance for your business? Here are some of the common liabilities of DE personal concierge businesses that could be potential claims:
- Failure to complete assigned tasks on time leading to losses
- Causing bodily harm or injury to a third party while on the job
- Causing accidental damage to a client's home or property
- Accidentally taking action that leads to significant financial losses for a client
- Loss of valuable property, money or asset while in your custody
- Overall mishandling of
- Automobile crash/accident during transport
How To Buy Personal Concierge Insurance
Following this three-step process, you can ensure that you procure insurance or get bonded the right way:
- Create a list that details the services your personal concierge business provides to all the clients you have signed on (or plan to). Making sure that your list is complete will help the insurance carrier or bonding company determine accurate coverage plans and reasonable premiums. This same list will also ensure that when you have a claim, the insurance or bond company has your back and pays.
- With your list in hand, and a market survey of what others are getting charged in mind, you can now contact independent insurance agents that offer commercial insurance to businesses like yours. Most basic coverage for personal concierge businesses will include general liability insurance, surety bonds and auto insurance. However, you should be able to tailor their package to suit your potential needs. Discuss your needs with as many insurance agents representing different companies as possible, so you can get a wider range of costs to compare.
- Ask about the specifics of their liability insurance for your personal concierge business. This is particularly important since the duties on the job may vary from client to client. This way you can ensure you have the coverage you need.
DE Personal Concierge Insurance
If you think Delaware personal concierge insurance is expensive, and think you can get by without it, then you are making a large mistake. Something you are doing to try to save yourself some money could end up ultimately costing you far more money.
Request a Delaware Personal Concierge insurance quote in Arden, Ardencroft, Ardentown, Bellefonte, Bethany Beach, Blades, Bowers, Bridgeville, Camden, Cheswold, Clayton, Dagsboro, Delaware City, Delmar, Dewey Beach, Dover, Ellendale, Elsmere, Felton, Fenwick Island, Frankford, Frederica, Georgetown, Greenwood, Harrington, Houston, Kenton, Laurel, Lewes, Little Creek, Magnolia, Middletown, Milford, Millsboro, Millville, Milton, New Castle, Newark, Newport, Ocean View, Odessa, Rehoboth Beach, Seaford, Selbyville, Slaughter Beach, Smyrna, South Bethany, Townsend, Wilmington, Wyoming and all other DE cities. Also see Pennsylvania Personal Concierge Insurance, New York Personal Concierge Insurance, New Jersey Personal Concierge Insurance, Kentucky Personal Concierge Insurance, California Personal Concierge Insurance