CNA Insurance Reviews
Call to start your quote:
Frequently Asked Questions About
Commercial General Liability Insurance
How much does commercial insurance cost?
Costs can vary widely based on industry and are also determined by zip code and often payroll and/or gross sales. Request a free quote to get an exact number.
What kind of business insurance do I need?
Most business owners need General Liability Insurance at the very least. If you have any non-owner employees, you will need workers compensation insurance too.
What is a Certificate of Insurance?
A Certificate of Insurance is proof of coverage. It lists the type and amount of liability coverage you have and other policy information when a third party requests it.
Is business insurance tax deductible?
Yes. you can deduct the cost of commercial insurance premiums. The IRS considers insurance a cost of doing business as long it benefits the business & serves a business purpose.
CNA Insurance Reviews
CNA Insurance Reviews. There's no doubt about it, as a business owner, you simply can't get around having a business insurance policy. With this in mind, the sheer number of insurers you have to weed through, can make it overwhelming to try to find the right one for your business needs. This is where we can comes in and help you narrow down your options, and find the ideal fit for your business.
Here are CNA Insurance reviews, and details on some of the business policies you can get if you purchase your commercial insurance with them.
Read CNA Insurance reviews and ratings. Find out what other small business owners think about CNA Financial Corporation's general liability, business owners and professional liability insurance policies.
About CNA Insurance
Every insurer has its benefits and CNA is no different. The CNA Insurance reviews on the Internet are mainly positive. Some of the benefits you will receive when choosing CNA Financial Corporation for your business insurance policy include:
- They specialize solely in commercial insurance. This means their focus is on your business, on providing comprehensive coverage for it, and in providing the best coverage possible, to protect your business from liabilities and threats.
- They are atop the insurance market chain for commercial insurance (top 15), making them a premier choice for small business, mid-sized, or large business entities.
- They develop policies on an "as needed" basis. Basically they don't have a one-size fits all approach. With over 110 years in the field, and more than 300 policy options, you are sure to find exactly what you need, regardless of your sector in the business industry.
- Superb control, emergency preparation tools, and specific services are designed specifically for each business, to minimize risk, and help protect company assets.
All in all the company offers deep insurance offerings, they are true specialists in commercial insurance, and they custom tailor plans for your business, regardless of size or industry. They also offer add ons such as crime protection, commercial auto coverage, or worker's comp protection, as per your business and industry needs. Small businesses owners mainly give good CNA Insurance reviews.
In reading CNA Insurance reviews, you will find that the company is financially stable, which is always a benefit, especially in the event you ever have to file a policy claim. They have an A rating for best ICR and FSR ratings. They are also rated with an A by Standard and Poor's rating scale. So the company doesn't run the risk of going bankrupt or leaving you stranded if you ever have to file a claim.
Personalized policies, industry specific policy development, and more than 300 coverage options, are a few of the great perks you will realize as a customer of CNA Financial Corporation. As a business owner, if you operate locally, and have a nearby agent in your area, they are a premier option for your insurance needs. For those companies who operate on a local scale, or have many clients away from your local offices, you might want to shop around further, to learn about other policy options.
More CNA Insurance Reviews
Of course where there is good, you are also going to encounter certain drawbacks when choosing a product/service. And, with CNA, there are some things you have to consider, before you jump in and choose them as your insurer. Among the drawbacks are:
- They are sold through whole brokers and agents. This means they are limited to certain cities, municipalities, or local markets. So for national coverage options, there are limited options out there.
- If you need policy answers, or need to ask questions, you are referred to your agent. So their customer service is a bit lacking on the national level.
- Online help is limited; they don't offer a payment portal, or offer the ability to set up online payments. Online support is also limited.
With these drawbacks, larger industry businesses, or major companies which work on a national level, may be better served by a company which is more well known on the national level.
The Bottom Line On CNA Insurance Reviews
All in call, the company is solid, financially stable, and specializes in commercial policies. If you are looking for commercial coverage, they do offer several great options, and are worth at least comparing when you are deciding on an insurer for your business insurance needs.
Before you choose an insurer, consider the CNA insurance reviews, policy options, and the type of business you operate, to ensure you make the right decision as it pertains to your business, and the type of insurance coverage you are going to buy.
Request a CNA Business Insurance quote in California, Delaware, Kentucky, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. Also see Hiscox Insurance Reviews, Insureon Reviews, TechInsurance Reviews, The Hartford Reviews, USLI Reviews