Auto Service Repair Insurance Kentucky
Call to start your quote:
Frequently Asked Questions About
Commercial General Liability Insurance
How much does commercial insurance cost?
Costs can vary widely based on industry and are also determined by zip code and often payroll and/or gross sales. Request a free quote to get an exact number.
What kind of business insurance do I need?
Most business owners need General Liability Insurance at the very least. If you have any non-owner employees, you will need workers compensation insurance too.
What is a Certificate of Insurance?
A Certificate of Insurance is proof of coverage. It lists the type and amount of liability coverage you have and other policy information when a third party requests it.
Is business insurance tax deductible?
Yes. you can deduct the cost of commercial insurance premiums. The IRS considers insurance a cost of doing business as long it benefits the business & serves a business purpose.
Auto Service Repair Insurance Kentucky
Auto Service Repair Insurance Kentucky. Is your auto shop totally protected from liability? If you own an auto service shop or garage, then having the right business insurance coverage in place makes a lot of sense. Just one lawsuit can really negatively affect your bottom line and leave you holding the financial bag for monetary awards. With a business owner’s policy, known as a BOP policy in the insurance world, you effectively mitigate your risks and put your business in a better place for success.
A auto service repair insurance Kentucky business owner’s policy can provide you with protection if you find yourself on the receiving end of a lawsuit.
Auto service repair insurance Kentucky protects your garage from lawsuits with rates as low as $57/mo. Get a fast quote and your certificate of insurance now.
What Is An Auto Service Repair Insurance Business Owner’s Policy?
This auto service repair insurance Kentucky protects you from the many potential cliams your garage faces. Local drivers no doubt depend on your business to keep their autos running in optimal condition. If your auto business faces a peril that causes a business interruption, how quickly can your current insurance help you recover? Many different events loom as possibilities, threatening day-to-day activities of running your business. With a complete insurance solution, you can enjoy peace of mind in knowing that you are protected from having to be out the money to settle with a litigant.
How Can a Business Owner’s Policy for Auto Businesses Help?
A BOP policy combines commercial property insurance, commercial liability insurance, garage keepers and business income insurance into one package. Commercial property insurance protects your physical building and location along with its contents should you experience a covered event, such as a fire, burst pipe, or weather phenomena that causes your business damages. A liability policy protects your auto business when a customer slips and falls on your premises or your workers or the products and services that you sell cause damage to customers, other people, or property. Garage keepers protects you fro damages done to your customers vehicles while they are you in care, custodya nd control. With a business income policy, your business is protected from income loss due to a covered event. For example, if a tornado hits your shop, then you are protected from loss income while reasonable repairs are made.
This auto service repair insurance Kentucky is one of the most affordable means to cover your business and affords a minimal amount of protection against potential pitfalls. However, you can invariably bundle other policy types with a BOP policy to get a more comprehensive layer of protection to shield your business from financial loss and the fallout of any claims against you. Some of the most common addendums to BOP policies and rider policies that are sold to garage and auto repair shops include:
- Garage liability insurance. This type of coverage enhances the commercial property liability coverage that you carry. It ensures complete coverage for your shop and covers damages arising from the operation of your garage. It is an essential policy for most garage owners.
- Garage keeper’s insurance. Keeping customers’ autos on site means carrying garage keeper’s insurance. This policy protects your customers’ vehicles from damage during the course of being storage in your facility. Your business may need this coverage in order to operate in your state, but either way, it is a valuable coverage to own.
- Medical payments coverage. If someone is injured on your premises, whether you own or lease your garage, this type of insurance pays for any medical expenses related to the injury.
- Commercial auto insurance coverage. For any vehicles that your business uses in a business capacity, you need to carry auto insurance rated for commercial use. This includes service vehicles that you deploy to help stranded motorists as well as any vehicle used for strictly business purposes.
- Equipment breakdown protection. Guard against the financial loss that follows a mechanical breakdown, power surge, operator error or burn out with this type of coverage.
- Employee dishonesty policies. If an employee steals from you, then you can recover damages under this policy. This is a must-have policy type in most shops.
- Employment practices policies. Choose an employment practices liability policy to protect your business from financial damages due to harassment, discrimination or wrongful firing.
Other Auto Service Repair Insurance Kentucky Coverages
If you have several employees, you should also consider worker’s compensation as a bundled add on to your other policy types. This coverage provides workers who are injured at work or who become ill due to a work-related peril with wage replacement and medical payments. In most states, this coverage is a requirement, and in some states, the cost comes right out of your business taxes. Work with your agent to find out the requirements and stay compliant with local and state laws.
Finding the right level of protection when you operate a garage or auto repair shop is important to your ongoing success. Working with a seasoned independent agent has its advantages, since your agent doesn’t work for a specific company and can help you check the rates available with several big insurance companies at once. This ensures you get the best deal on your coverage without cutting corners. As a bonus, your agent can also help you understand the nuances of your industry so that you choose the right coverage types and policy limits to totally protect your business.
Request a Auto Service Repair Insurance Kentucky quote in Alexandria, Ashland, Ashton, Bardstown, Berea, Bowling Green, Burlington, Campbellsville, Covington, Danville, Edgewood, Elizabethtown, Erlanger, Fayette, Florence, Fort Knox, Fort Thomas, Francisville, Frankfort, Franklin, Georgetown, Glasgow, Henderson, Hopkinsville, Independence, Jeffersontown, Lawrenceburg, Lexington, Louisville, Lyndon, Madisonville, Mayfield, Maysville, Middlesborough, Mount Washington, Murray, Newport, Nicholasville, Ownesboro, Paducah, Paris, Radcliff, Richmond, Shelbyville, Shepherdsville, Shively, Somerset, St. Matthews, Versailles, Winchester and all other KY cities. Also see Acupuncture Insurance California, Acupuncture Insurance New York, Acupuncture Insurance New Jersey, Acupuncture Insurance Delaware, Acupuncture Insurance Pennsylvania